I'm getting old :(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW man thats vial :? . sorry to bring back those memories. :( how about a goat? :twisted: :roll:

That's cool, I've had 15 years to get over it, I can usually see the funny site of it and laugh these days, but sometimes like yesterday, it catches me by suprise and makes me feel ill! I've seen worse more recently :shock:

how about a goat?

I hate goats! They make me angry! I was once bitten by a goat, so I hit it in the head. Big mistake! They're sort of funny though, they'll eat absolutely anything!

lol, yeah my rellies owned a goat farm 4 years any they are dopey as things, they had sheep to. and cattle, horses etc so i m used to those animals. well since u have started this post u've made an extra 108 posts. fair bit ay.

You can only vote once on a poll...you of all people should know that Poll-boy

Yes, but unless you're quite stupid (no, I'm not saying you are), you'll have realised that this isn't the first poll with the option of voicing your wishes of my death and if you're not that stupid, you'll be able to guess that it's not the last ;) So as I say: keep voting for it if it makes you happy ;)

get over it

Meh, this is one of the stupid threads :) You don't ever have to get over it, other people can just ignore it :) I'm well and truly over being old btw, I'm trying to get over the komodo stuff! :shock:

Yeah, this thread is a bit like poor Bryony's Avatar BS thread eh?

That was a really good thread, I don't know why so many people were so pissed off about it.

definatly!
half of it i didn't even answer!
lol

don't worry sdaji i am old to 2000+ old

don't worry sdaji i am old to 2000+ old

Yeah, old enough to speak your mind so it seems!!! :shock: you old pensioner you! ;)

We're the two most pathetic, err... prolofic posters... embarrassing huh? :oops:

2-3 more days and I'll finally be off the top 10 poster board, leaving only 4 old time members there :)

I'm hoping to be off it within the next two or three weeks :)
Posts like this won't help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back