I'm going to sound like such a girl.... but...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I just had to tell APS how excited I am!

I took Mark on a 7hr shopping marathon, (...he must really love me), and I bought THREE pairs of shoes, well 4 pairs actually if you include the ones I bought for Mark. Very extravagant, but luckily I don't do this often.

This is about as good as it gets for girls...

I think I need a cigarette now. :) :) :)

Sweet!!! :D :D 7hrs? My hat is off to your effort. :wink:
I've not bought mulitple pairs at one time in ages! It makes you all warm and fuzzy inside, doesn't it? :D
And kudos for getting Mark a pair, I dare say that being a guy, he needed them. :wink:

lets have a minutes silence

I got a lovely new pair of steel caps yesterday!
Then again, I get a new pair every year courtesy of Australia Post.
Not quite the same thing.
I hope Mark does not turn into a metrosexual because of this ordeal.

I think it's the first time I've ever had a shoe multiple cheap scotch. I liked it! ;-)

BTW. Mark is recovering nicely... he does deserve your sympathy, I'll pass it on.

Great to hear about your new Steel Caps Greebs, were they Blundstones? Were they lace up or elastic sided, what colour? How many hours did it take you to decide on the style and how long, so far, have you spent admiring them in the mirror? Are you going to accessorise with paint stains or maybe a nice sump oil stain, I am so envious but please gicve us all the details as you can't make a statement like that and then leave us all gasping for more details!! That's just plain cruel!

Oh yes, my condolences to you Mark :)

Most times I'd take Afric's post as well...not a joke but... (Lol), I could actually see alot of truth in this last one. For you see, my father's quite into boots, being a country boy. Loves his RM Williams and Bloodstones like they're his children. Every time he wears them he tells me how long he's had them and what good condition they're in. They get polished infront of the tv ocassionally....then there's his dress boots...*sigh* Lol :roll:

i would have lasted half an hour shoe shopping and then run of to the pet shop or something like that

RIP mark

Thank you for your interest Phil. They are Hard Yakka boots, alas we no longer get Blundstones (they were much better in my opinion).They are Brown leather lace ups with high ankle support.
I thought Hard Yakka was Australian made but these are made in China?(That's not right!)
Whattya expect for free, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back