im new to this

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weptyle

Reaction score
hey everyone,

ive been keeping reptile for about 4 years now. i really love my shinglebacks bubbles and smokey.

ive added a pic too

cheers jarryd

Attachments

• IMG_0318.jpg
    IMG_0318.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 105
welcome. lov ur shinglebacks, i hav one, she just had her arm amputated, what else u got.

i got some angle heads, storrs monitors, water dragons, brissie carpets, a pair of beardys, some white lipped frogs a blue tongue and a pair of stumpys:D

this is my enclosure that i keep my stumpys in

Attachments

• shingles 006.jpg
    shingles 006.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 115
shinglebacks welcome to the site, going by a previous thread I'm guessing you and Chris know each other ;)

Welcome shinglebacks, you have an awesome collection. Love ya beardies..hehehehe.
Welcome to the site :)

Welcome! Thats a nice enclosure.. I loved my blue tongue called Lizzie...but your enclosure ripped mine!

Welcome

Welcome shinglebacks.

Great looking animals you have there. I have only just purchased a trio of Shinglebacks (from Koubee) for our families collection and don't know why we never bought any earlier.

I'll post some pics tomorrow. The little one has just shed and looks brilliant.

Have fun getting to know everyone here. There are some really good people and some really good..............................................................................sorry forgot what I was typing:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back