I'm on a Mission!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jesskie

Reaction score
Mission - LEGALLY obtain ...

Garden Skink
Lampropholis guichenoti

Grass Skink
Lampropholis delicata

Plzzzz help me out!! i've been searching for so long!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

and turns out L. guichenoti was right under our noses lol

hehe ive been looking for some on licence ones aswell !
pm me please if you find a breeder :)

is the garden skink the ones with the white stripe? and you need them on a license? i thought it would be along the lines of be able to keep a funnel web hmm
some please set me straight on this thanks

are skinks good to handle and are they expensive?

is the garden skink the ones with the white stripe? and you need them on a license? i thought it would be along the lines of be able to keep a funnel web hmm
some please set me straight on this thanks

I hate spiders :S

Yes you need a license to keep the skinks.

Garden skink pics ->
http://www.leichhardt.nsw.gov.au/IgnitionSuite/uploads/images/Grass%20Skink%20Lampropholis%20guichenoti%20Davin%20Moloch.jpg

http://rpmedia.ask.com/ts?u=/wikipe...nk.jpg/180px-Pale_Flecked_Garden_Sunskink.jpg

are skinks good to handle and are they expensive?

depends what type of skink, some are like the eastern water skinks. I have them and they are friendly, i think garden skinks can become quite tame if you handle them frequently..

Prices vary i wouldnt say they are expensive its more of a matter of waiting for them to become available as not many ppl breed the smaller ones!

If licenses didn't exist we could keep what we find in the wild!!!.
Wish you didn't need a license to keep 1 skink in other states luckily the basic list of sa lets you keep 1 animal off that list without a license!!!

depends what type of skink, some are like the eastern water skinks. I have them and they are friendly, i think garden skinks can become quite tame if you handle them frequently..

Prices vary i wouldnt say they are expensive its more of a matter of waiting for them to become available as not many ppl breed the smaller ones!

These skinks are drop tails arent they? Will they always drop their tails whilst being handled.

They don't tend to drop their tails unless you try to pick them up by their tails,and after a while they just settle down and stop oving on your hands.

Thanks edstar me too!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

----

1issie.. But how could u breed them with only one :( or do you mean one species??

---

Yeh the drop tail thing is more of a defence in the wild, bird grabs skink.. skink drops tail.. tail moves around distracts bird.. bird goes for tail.. while mr lizard gets away :) They dont come off when you handle them, unless your rough :S

jesskie here in sa we can keep one reptile off license . if we wanna breed then we need a license for the second.

skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks

skinks

skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks

skinks

:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back