Important Message for all NSW Licence Holders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this might sound stupid... but is this just for NSW? does QLD do this? and if so... when?

i have a couple of questions,
if you dont have ANY reptiles, do u need to send it in?
if you forget to send it in, wat are the consiquences?

Will

Still need to send it because they need to know that you dont have any

i have a couple of questions,
if you dont have ANY reptiles, do u need to send it in?
if you forget to send it in, wat are the consiquences?

Will

in vic, it doesnt matter if you have no wildlife or transactions, you still get a fine if you dont send it in. (thats what it says on our form) i dont know anyone who has not sent one in though so i dont know for sure. im not sure about NSW though but id assume it would be a similar process if not the same.

Sye

I'm going to bump it up because I haven't had my question answered and the date is sneaking up just a bit stressed.

I'm going to bump it up because I haven't had my question answered and the date is sneaking up just a bit stressed.

Just ring them yourself tomorrow, nothing like getting it straight from the horses mouth.

Will....you take out the blue pages...as they are YOUR records.
Then you just send the rest of the book in to the Address shown.

For NSW, according to the checklist I received when I got my licence last September, you do NOT need to return the book if you have not acquired any animals by the due date which as said earlier was 31 march.

You must however advise the department in writing that you are yet to acquire animals.

I guess an advice in writing could be an e-mail or letter.

Also, if the department must receive the books by 30/4, then they should probably be posted a week earlier to account for any Australia post delays.

OK, so just send them an email? with info of my name and license number and stuff?

Will

All fauna record books must be returned
No statements will be accepted as in past years

For NSW, according to the checklist I received when I got my licence last September, you do NOT need to return the book if you have not acquired any animals by the due date which as said earlier was 31 march.

You must however advise the department in writing that you are yet to acquire animals.

I guess an advice in writing could be an e-mail or letter.

Also, if the department must receive the books by 30/4, then they should probably be posted a week earlier to account for any Australia post delays.

OK, so just send them an email? with info of my name and license number and stuff?

Will

As the original statement was said.
So send it in. you dont need it to purchase animals. you have a licence to purchase them.
You will just need to fill the book in once you get the new one.

Hey Will,

Thats pretty much it. To be on the safe side, I would send an e-mail and a quiick letter with you details on it.

You need to specifically say that since you were issued with a licence, you are yet to obtain any animals.

I'm also interested to know if anyone has ever been fined in NSW for failing to comply with the departments guidelines.

i'm confused, my license conditions say that i just send a written letter in? which is more important, and which one do i follow? my license conditions, or there new rules?

Will

Do you also need to send your amphibian license aswell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back