In my pool!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shane14

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i went for a swim today and i found this little guy!!!

SDC16921.jpg

SDC16926.jpg
<--Notice the Blue thighs?

When i went to release it i saw a 40cm-ish black animal run past I'm sure its a king skink that ran past! Could have been a turtle dont know.

I'm sure its a western Green Tree frog. What is your opinion?

SDC16923.jpg
this is where i released it!

Cheers Shane

Probably a Motorbike Frog, L moorei. Did you see the back of its thighs at all? Was it plain or was there yellow spots?

shane how about some pics of you other backyard herps, I know all you WA people get a heap of herps around, what pygopods and geckos have you seen, please post some pics of them aswell.

I will get some pics of the snakes, and reptiles i see in the bush! Went herping the other day and found a burrowing snake! Geez there shed skin is soo different to other snakes!

shane how about some pics of you other backyard herps, I know all you WA people get a heap of herps around, what pygopods and geckos have you seen, please post some pics of them aswell.

Will try! I'll get some of my semi/pet King Skink lol. She lives behind my shed LOL and doent mind me! i found a turtle in the swamp as i said but wasnt fast enough to take photos!

Yeh, will get some pics of tonights herping at the creek(niall is here)-but back to topic, nice find about the frog, yeh they are really really common around here! I am surprised none of the dealers sell them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back