In reply to FREE HERPS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belinda

Reaction score
Hey. At about 2:45 Jeff Hardy rang me saying that I have been allocated to velvet geckos. Just wondering if any other member from APS was allocated something?

Hey Mystic...Do you have the address of where to pick them up?

SAME!!!!
he called and i got 2x southern spotted velvet gecko's
belle, i get off at the station before hurstville (coming from sutherland) and walk down the main street. it's in a big building

:) Thanks... He just said I got 2 velvet geckoes...Didnt tell me what type :?

congratulations to all 3 of you.
i wonder who was lucky enough to score the coral snake or the red naped

or the cunninghams

Heres a hint, GET THERE EARLY!!!!
last time i couldn't get there till about 5:eek:o (damn school) and i got a runt of a bluetongue.

Yeah...I put my name down for them but got the Geckos instead :)

Anyone know how to care for Velvet Geckos? :lol:

Damn...Looks like I'll be going with my dad to work tomorrow :(, He doesnt have the slightest clue about reptiles :D

Seen as there is a few of us gettin 2 each,perhaps we could trade amongst ourselfs if we are given multiple males or females?

sounds good mystic

ill be getting there at 3... i wanna check out the snakes while im there

Ill be there at 2:30-3. Lol...I can pick them up Roadkill. But I'll have to go to work with my dad because its closer to hurtsville and he has no-idea about reptiles lol.

I will be there at about 4pm.
I am hoping for the rejects lol...

You guys chose the big healthy looking suckers and leave me the smaller ones (Id prefer the females anyways lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back