Indoor Monitor Enclosure Pics Please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigblackdog

Reaction score
I'm referring to the reptiles, not the device you're viewing this website on! :lol:

Getting a pair of Storrs shortly to keep in a 3 foot x 18 inch x 18 inch tank & would like to see how others are keeping their small monitors happy.

Pics please guys!

i know a guy who keeps his accies in this open top job, extendable ,fold up sides ,laminated , sealed ply wired and heated from under and above ,this is a real piece of work this thing,,it can be one big enclosure or split,,cool huh??

ssssnakeman said:
i know a guy who keeps his accies in this open top job, extendable ,fold up sides ,laminated , sealed ply wired and heated from under and above ,this is a real piece of work this thing,,it can be one big enclosure or split,,cool huh??
Nice - pity I don't have a spare room...yet...

Ey dude this is my small monitor enclosure, its 3x2x2 n im currently housing an ackie n a gilleni, they seem 2 b happy

around the skull its around 40degrees ambiant sits at about 32ish and about 20ish in the corner hides then i turn everything off at night, heating n lighting gets turned on at about 10-11, flood light gets turned off at 5, uv off at 7-8 at night it drops 2 about 16, i cover tha front with a blancket after i turn tha lights off, 1 to keep in heat 2 so lights on in the room dont disturb them

Sure you got enough heating there Baz?
What's that... about 450Watts worth?

Ohhh, smaller than I thought.
I thunked it was 2 big IR globes and a ceramic.

Nah key is keep everything well fed, before i bought it my gillens was kept with 3 ackies all ov which were alot bigger then her n they left her alone, they got along realy well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back