Interesting day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Today I cleaned all rat cages and some snake cages.
I baged 2 my diamonds girls and prepared them to veterinary visit. Just yearly check up. I am taking with me my dog to take stiches after desexing out. and breeding female rabbit to clip claws. I hate clip claws as i always have feeling that i can clip to close.
Me and my daughter love visit our vet Teri Belamy. It is always something like day out for us.
Tomorrow will be again extremely nice because I am getting pair of Palmerston Jungles from Fishead. He advertised them in our trader for sale.
I feel lucky to get them.

I mess up big time today.
I went to pick the Palmerston Jungles from Fishead and I made idiot of my self. I misread the advertisement and I had impression that he wants 550 for pair. I had no enough money and I wasted fishead time and end up with out snakes.
If I would do my research properly, I would find out that the price 550 for pair is to good to be true.
Snakes looks beautiful and so friendly little buddies. Now I am sorry to waste Steves time and mess his plans.
I am sorry again Steve. I hope that you will sell them soon, they are beautiful.

aw too bad slateman :(
but ya never know whats just around the corner

But didn't you say fishhead was like Santa? :

He is nice man, I was to silly not to read add properly Parko

You are right pinkie, I was extremelly embarrased. Silly old man.

I am not concidering my self at all. My mistake my loss. But Steve was not impressed, I think that he needed the money badly for another snake Afro.

jungles

Howdy Slateman, no worries there mate I understand it was a mistake. No hard feelings at all mate - it was nice to meet you.
Regards, Steve.

Thank you for beeing so understanding Steve. I was thinking that you will be badly upset with me, and I would not blame you at all. Thanks for been so nice. Hope that I will be able to do something nice for you in future.

Must be we are lucky up here in FNQ but I can't remember the last time needed to take a snake to the vet for a checkup apart from a scrubby who had his head run over. Knock on wood!
Glad to see all ended well Slateman, reading something differently than how it was intended. Easy to do hay? Alls well that ends well.

Thanks Rina
My 2 snakes pass bill of health with flying colour, just regular dose of flagyl to kill the parasites in one of them. The one I purchased recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back