interesting olivepic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yommy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Bewtween the Central and Mid North Coast - NSW
Here's an interesting pic send to me by a mate today. All the olive lovers enjoy :)

383601.JPG

OMG Thats got to be nearly 4 metres! And pretty fat too!

wow, check out the length!! Looks as though its had a pretty decent feed as well

does any keepers out there have anything nearly as big?

Heres the second photo to the big Fella in the fence.
Also if you go to my gallery there is a slide show (dodnt know if it works please let me know) of a scrubby eating a wallaby. There is no post card photo on the link.

Hendrix, that last photo is awesome. You would't wanna be tagged by that!! :lol:

There are a few olives that size around, Bigguy has a massive one, Shane from Aussiepythons is massive, ive seen a few others too.

Nice shot though, and love the caption hehe

Yommy,
I cant see the picture for some reason, is it of a big Olive on an escarpment picking a roo out water?
Livewire,
Got this sentt o me at work, I was told army reservists came across it and it was still alive.
Did you try the slide show in my gallery? Did it work?

This is a big snake!!!!!

This one is in a private zoo in Indonesia, nealy50 foot long and weights nearly half a ton.

This is a big snake!!!!!

Daveh said:
This one is in a private zoo in Indonesia, nealy50 foot long and weights nearly half a ton.

I think you will find that that is the magic snake that shrinks to about 26ft every time it is measured properly though.

Got this sentt o me at work, I was told army reservists came across it and it was still alive.
I heard that too. And that they disconnected the power and released the snake. The only time a bunch of soldier-boys have collectively impressed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back