Interstate Orders! Update on my Rotten Knee!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rodentrancher

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well, as soon as I can stand on my crook leg, the fractured kneecap one, on its own without a crutch, I am allowed to drive to Adelaide. Asked the physio 2day, and that's what he reckons. The knee still wants to give way on me, so still using one crutch for balance. Doing all the exercises physio has given me to do at home. Off to pool next week for hydrotherapy, yeehaa!. I reckon after next week should be able to drive. Physio reckons that he can tell that I have been doing the right thing by my knee. Got the whole leg off the table today. Straight leg lift. OMG I'm getting good with this stuff! Lots of muscle wastage!! Grrr!!! Cheers Cheryl

dam that wouldn't of been really good to deal with. poor u. then again this pool thing sounds fun. hopefully it will b hot so u can b thinking about all us poor pplz that won't be swimming :(.

Yeah Lib, hydrotherapy, is nice and gentle. Physio reckons the rec centre guy will put me in one of those tyre tubes to start off with, so I don't drown myself, thru the lack of power in my leg. Heated pool by the way, and nice new spa after eh? Cheers :D

Well, within the next 2 weeks, hope to be able to do the stork thing on one leg. Have to get to Adelaide asap, Dave can't do it, he's flat out with new Butchering(Supermarket) job, and also coping with the RR work as well, poor baby!@ Cheers

You should get one of the stenlesteel one Ceryl to be first
BIONIC CHERYL
You will be worth 3 milion dollars old girl.
I hope that you will chase kangaroos again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back