Into The Mouth Of Evil...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Why I love Retics!

100_3342_edited.sized.jpg

100_3340_edited.sized.jpg

did you do the yawning trick?
lol
stick your finger in their mouth so they loose the yawn he he he he he
;)

who else here really really hates it when Kevyn put pics up?????? lmao I gonna move over there I reckon

Now that's funny! Especially the hell freezes over bit. I think that could be said for any Canadian team winning the Stanely Cup. Mind you there won't be any Stanely Cup this year. Too Funny. Can't wait for Mystic to see this.

who else here really really hates it when Kevyn put pics up??????

Me! I feel jealous when I see the retics and nauseous when I see the mutant geckoes and stuff :) Look at those pics! That's a beast to respect.

How big will this retic get to Kevyn? BTW she looks awesome. Do you guys have any rainbow boas? They look unreal.

I don't have any Rainbow Boas, but not because Meaghan hasen't been asking. I just don't really have any plans on working with them. They are nice snakes though.

As for the Retic, it will get anywhere from 15-20ft. That's about average for them. Though they can get way bigger.

rodentrancher said:
Yeah fuscy sent that link to my friend Jane in Alberta. Canada. She'll get a laugh out of it too. She's an Aussie, with a Canadian accent. Cheers Cheryl

shes not aussie if she has a canadian accent :)

It's actually not that cold here. It's crazy hot in this part of Canada during the summer. We were about 40degrees here almost everyday. It's cold in the winter, but I'm a wuss too. We haven't really had -20 much.

Re: RE: Into The Mouth Of Evil...

Fuscus said:
Shift to Canada. Are you mad :shock:
Read this --> http://www.mb21.co.uk/fun/fun046.shtml

Hey you have not lived until you have had New Years eve celebrations down beside the frozen Red River. At -40C the beer freezes in the neck of the bottle in about 5 minutes so you have to drink it quick and store the unopened ones in a warm esky.

When BBQ'ing at -20C you have about 90 seconds to get to the BBQ and turn the steaks before your toes go numb.... if you are in bare feet and cannot be bothered putting shoes on.

The ice biking is fun though. This page is shows my son and I: http://users.rcn.com/icebike/Turnbull/RiverRide99.html

I've wanted to do some down hill mountain biking in the winter, but Meaghan won't let me. She thinks I'd hurt myself for some reason.

To tell you the truth I could do without winter. I wouldn't mind living on Vancouver Island. No winter there, just a bit of rain. Either way, winter here beats Toronto's winters. It dosen't really snow there, just lots of cold and an evil wind chill factor (something you spoiled Aussies probably never heard of). At least the snow boarding here is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back