Intro & Question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyro

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone :D , im Kyro, just thought id drop a quick line to introduce myself, & ask a question as im new to herps having recently got myself a little Childrens Python, my partner also has a Blonde Spotted mac, & we have a Diamond X Bredli, all are hatchlings so we are learning as they grow. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if its a good or bad thing to change your snakes enclosure rocks, logs etc around every few months? I wouldnt want to stress them but surely they would appreciate a change in scenery once in a while :)

hi kyro and welcome to the site, im a newbie also, having purchased a childrens python roughly 5 weeks ago now, i read somewhere (dont quote me though) that it does not hurt to change the rocks and scenery around, but as i said im a newbie so pls wait for others opinions

and again welcome

tracey

As long as they still have somewhere to hide and feel safe its ok. Dont take out there favourite hide box but moving branches and rocks wont hurt it at all.

Howdy Kyro

I'm new to this forum as well , been reading info here for over a year but only just joined . I've learnt so much ( i can use two fingers to type now ). :D .

I do change the scenery around in my enclosures from time to time . I know i get bored of it so I assune my pythons do as well .

Thanks heaps for your welcome & advice everyone :)

Welcome to the site mate Kyro .....it will be fine, i change mine around just about every week they dont seem to mind at all.
you said u have a diamond x bredli do u have any pics of it at all would love too c them

cheers

Hey JandC thanks for that, have noticed thats a touchy subject on herp forums so will whisper it next time, lol, & i do have some pics of him Alumba so I will try to post them today. I hav'nt posted pics before but will give it a go! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back