Introducing pinky!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pink_boa

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi!

Only joined a few days ago and was inspired to post to the thread on piercings so thought i should also take the time to introduce myself.

I'm 25

my fav things include tattoos, piercings, snakes, the rocky horror picture show, water, the color pink, poodles and my new gf xox

i currently don't own any snakes but would love an albino carpet.

feel free to chat or ask any questions

pink_boa

Hey pinky! Wow - almost all ur fav things are my fav things too! Not too fussed on poodles tho and don't know ur gf.

An albino would be awesome. I have a coastal and two jungles that I leave behind on monday for Perth.

Welcome to the big wide world of herping!

Ella,

leaving them behind must be so hard. i had a jungle with my ex partner but left it with him when i left. It was more his than mine anyway but i still miss little cuddles (who i believe is not so little anymore).

pink_boa

Hey pinky! ..welcome :p like ur tattoo in the new piercing thread btw, very pretty.

Welcome Pinky. Yes i liek tattoos and piercings as well. my mum owns a tattoo and

itbites,

thanks. it is my first and i am really happy with it. It's not quite finished yet. The cherry blossoms will continue over my shoulder and down my arm to form a half sleeve but only have the back completed so far.

nice avatar. i was offered a pink and white corn snake and as much as i would love it, pink being my fav and all... i turned it down.

pink_boa

Welcome Pinky. Yes i liek tattoos and piercings as well. my mum owns a tattoo and body piercing shop in liverpool.

same intrests except i like my new gf not urs :p lol

if u have any questions feel free to ask

ok i am probably totally blonde, no offense to blonde's intended but i can't for the life of me work out how to subscribe to threads.

would someone please educate me

pink_boa

Yea it is hard - the jungles are only yearlings so I'm gonna miss seein them grow up! They're stayin with a mate of a mate tho so will still get pics at least.

And yea - that tat is awesome! My first was tiny! (so was my second kum to that)

ok i am probably totally blonde, no offense to blonde's intended but i can't for the life of me work out how to subscribe to threads.

would someone please educate me

pink_boa

as far as i can work out - u automatically subscribe when u post in a thread. Don't know if u can just watch one without posting...

click on thread tools at the top of the thread. follow the options.
welcome :D

itbites,

thanks. it is my first and i am really happy with it. It's not quite finished yet. The cherry blossoms will continue over my shoulder and down my arm to form a half sleeve but only have the back completed so far.

nice avatar. i was offered a pink and white corn snake and as much as i would love it, pink being my fav and all... i turned it down.

pink_boa

I'm sure it will looks great once fully finished ...also big project for you're 1st tatt. I'de love a pink snake! That would have been soooo tempting :)

Hey there,

Welcome... glad you're taking an interest in obtaining your own herps... great to see.

Whereabouts in the Central West are you from... I actually grew up out that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back