Introducing pinky!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome. im off to see Rocky Horror Picture Show in Sydney tomoror night, gonna be good :lol:

welcome pinky! =) Into piercings tatts n snakes (duh) maself lol. I think you'll find it's a common interest with quite a few members here so hopefully you'll feel right at home and settle in no worries hehe

N i betcha can't wait to get yourself anutha snakie huh ;) warning: they are extremely addictive, you have now been officially warned :p haha but I'm sure you'd figure that out in time :D

Hope you have a great time here! See ya in the forums..

thals 8)

welcome pinky! =) Into piercings tatts n snakes (duh) maself lol. I think you'll find it's a common interest with quite a few members here so hopefully you'll feel right at home and settle in no worries hehe

N i betcha can't wait to get yourself anutha snakie huh ;) warning: they are extremely addictive, you have now been officially warned :p haha but I'm sure you'd figure that out in time :D

Hope you have a great time here! See ya in the forums..

thals 8)

Can we have that translated to english please

welcome.....also into tattoos in a big way, haven't got piercings though, not my cup of tea.

saw your back in the other thread. looks really nice. Like the pink outline on the flowers, nice touch

mcscribbles,

thanks. like i have said i am really happy with it. i am sure the photos don't do it justice though the white and pink shading in the blossoms are awesome. but then again i am biased.

leigh,

i am going to see rocky in sydney on sunday night (the 17th) for my birthday. I am sure it is going to be awesome. hope you enjoy. i seen in a few years back with tim ferguson, red and wilbur.

AND

thanks everyone for your welcomes. i think i need a good couple of days off just to have a read through some of the past forums and stuff. there is so much info here. it is GREAT!!!

pink_boa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back