introduction

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

najanaja

Reaction score
hi there everyboby.

as you can see im new here and i thought id introduce myself...

my name is michael aka najanaja(most of you should know this scientific name) im 30 years old and live on the gold coast just down the road from dreamworld...

today i have just purchased my first home with my wife and 2 daughters so that gives me the room to upsize my so called depleated reptile collection seeings this house has a converted double garage just off my lounge room.....

my depleted collection of reptiles at the moment only consists of a breading pair of bredli,,a breading pair of northern blue tongues and a breading pair of vitteceps..
but thanks to a good friend i have a jevinile pair of olives and diamonds waiting for me as soon as i set my tanks up plus some centrilian blues and central netted dragons so its not all so bleak...

about me....
im married to my beautiful wife of 7 years and have a 5 year old daughter named jacinta and a 2 year old daughter name brittany paije..yes i know i missed out on a son but im still happy,they all love snakes.
im a composite technition/boat builder by trade and i also do public relations for the bulldogs rugby league team up here...so if theres any bulldogs fans here i have heaps of signed stuff im willing to trade for reptiles if your interested.
to all the non bulldog fans out there,,dont hate me for it,,but hahaha were still in the finals... :)

well that about it..i hope to here from any gold coast /brisbane herpies that are in the area and just wanna chat or catch up..

cheers
mick

Hey Mick,

I can't believe no-one else has replied and said hello to you so I will say it again. Hello and welcome... :) :)

thanks for the welcomes all..

im in the middle of moving at the moment so i,ll post all the pics asap..i have heaps of old pics but i,ll post the new ones soon..

i just picked up a eastern beardie today and have to pic up the female on saturday..
as i said earlier,,i just bought a new house and i move in in a few weeks,,it have a massive bird avery out the back so im going to turn it into a dragon pit...
i just have to get a few water dragons to add to it..

so keep an eye out for a wanted advert comming soon..
cheers all
mick

oh and africancichlidau,
i have no idea who mel is so i think you are mistaken me for someone else.
but i,ll still accept the g,day :)

thanks jen

hey,,i just got some tweezers with a magnafying glass attatched to the end..would look great in your collection***weirdo**** lol

thanks for the observation mate and the welcome..

hope to hear more from you all in the future

Well aboard Mick. Hope you enjoy the new found company.

So Mr najanaja, Do you have a Tattoo of a big smile on your back :lol:

Hope you settle in to your new home (Both of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back