iraq saddam hussain

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and remember bush did have full permission by the UN to invade iraq.. er soz i wrong on that too!

to be honest since north korea has developed nuclear weapons, it wouldnt of taking long before iraq had some anyway.

and im not a saddam supporter. but i believe either the USA is very smart or really really dumb..

The conditions of the cease fire of the gulf war were broken so the war is legal, as far as the UN not supporting it, who cares, they are almost completely useless they dont protect anyone they just try to please everyone and never do anything substantial apart from starving ppl through sanctions.

The middle east has heaps of dodgy low grade nukes they could be anywhere by now.

Its obvious the US are highly incompetent at doing things, all the more reason for the international community to help. They knew about the ppl training for the 9/11 attacks and did nothing. Clinton could have killed ossama but was to much of a pussy. I could go on and on.

Another advantage of being good allies with america is having access to their intelligence and we actually have intelligent ppl here to use it well unlike the americans with there incompetent and uncooperative agencies.

The conditions of the cease fire of the gulf war were broken so the war is legal, as far as the UN not supporting it, who cares, they are almost completely useless they dont protect anyone they just try to please everyone and never do anything substantial apart from starving ppl through sanctions..

I think many people care that the UN didnt support the war in Iraq. the gulf war?? that was back in 1990 91

The middle east has heaps of dodgy low grade nukes they could be anywhere by now..
But still, none were found in iraq to my knowlege
Its obvious the US are highly incompetent at doing things, all the more reason for the international community to help. They knew about the ppl training for the 9/11 attacks and did nothing. Clinton could have killed ossama but was to much of a pussy. I could go on and on..
i agree, its a huge mess, perhaps if iraq wasnt an oil rich country they would of gone about things differently.
Another advantage of being good allies with america is having access to their intelligence and we actually have intelligent ppl here to use it well unlike the americans with there incompetent and uncooperative agencies.

yeh the war being privatised was a big mistake, all these contractors are making a mint over there ripping off the US government, Halliburton, Titan and Blackwater etc. its quite shocking whats happening, billions and billions of dollars down the drain..

brand new trucks running without air filters for instance and then burned when they break down so they can buy new ones etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back