Is anyone able

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering your current situation Phil, maybe you should rebadge it as "Afro's Herp Solutions" and re-sell it on th eother herp pages for $29.95.

Oh, and Lily recently thanked Wombat for the tip. So maybe you should start there. And Slatey reckons we don;t use his search function enough. Well, I tried. and failed. But it is probably inside that as well.

I'm just leaving work now, i'll have a look when i get home (50 mins) and if i can't find it i can e-mail the program to you.

Ahhhh. Now that explains why he is here Phil. We have NO HOPE of him posting anything after he gets home. Heheheh.

phil got a email address a i will send it to u now reptile69

I just typed "free herp software" in using google and found mine that way... hope this helps.. but if you find a better program i love to know where ya got it.. cheers

Afro, Here is the link to the Pro Herp site:

http://www.proherp.com/

You can get Free Herp from there. It is approx. 7MB.

The only stupid question is the question that is not asked.

She has had a couple bouts of diarrhea from her last feed but eagerly took another 2 pinkies tonight. She's starting to settle down nice.

The only stupid question is the question that is not asked.

Free Herp is seriously a great program! I think the only thing Free Herp Software could so with is a reminder service kind of thing so peope with many reptiles get a quick reminder when they should be fed or something in the lines of that. Like, if you can put intervals of a week/fortnight or month between feeding certain reptiles...

Anyway, if there is something like that out there can someone let me know?

I think the pro version will have that feature plus many more when it is released.

Can anyone else also recommend any other good herp related software that they have come across.

I would have to say that Snake Measure and the Free Herp Software would be the most useful, cheap and easy to get software.

ashs_dreams said:
Free Herp is seriously a great program! I think the only thing Free Herp Software could so with is a reminder service kind of thing so peope with many reptiles get a quick reminder when they should be fed or something in the lines of that. Like, if you can put intervals of a week/fortnight or month between feeding certain reptiles...

Anyway, if there is something like that out there can someone let me know?

Herp Care Software has something like that. As soon as you open it, up pops a screen saying "Feed Me!"" The Following herps Need Your Attention ".

The software comes on a disc and costs $30. Updates are free. Written by a member of this site - pbolomey.

Sydneysiders can buy a copy at the AHS meetings or the Macarthur Herp Soc. meetings.

:p

Hix

What about www.degei.com? I've just discovered this one and think it's pretty ultra.
Sydneysiders can buy a copy at the AHS meetings or the Macarthur Herp Soc. meetings.
Where can non-syd siders purchase this product? I'd like to try all of them before I settle on which one I'm going to use. Have already rejected "pen-and-paper".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back