is my jungle shedding?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lazerboyz

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi, i only got him for about 3 weeks. it is 65cm, and going at fuzzie rats. im feeding him 1 every 5 days. so the first 2 goes, went well. third time round, it didnt exactly do a feed bite, and gave up after a while. so i just left it in the container, and after an hour, he started eating the rat. just yesterday was my 4th feed, however, it refused to bite on the rat, and i left it overnight, and it didnt disappear.
chucked the old rat out, got a new one and tried, and my jungle still refused to eat after 2 hours. i noticed that its color got alot more dull over the weeks, and suspect that he's shedding. I read about their eyes turning blueish before a shed. so i took a picture, so more experienced people here can give me some advice.
Assuming he's going into a shed, is there anything i can do to help it atm other than leaving it alone for at least 2-3 days?
DSCF2861.jpg

yep milky eyes easy to tell sometimes they go a blueish grey colour :) IMAG0769.jpg
hes gettin ready to shed just leave him alone for a week or 2 and he'll shed beautiful jungle by the way :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back