Is there actually a albino black headed python?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so who's volunteering their services as a professional snake milker (of sperm) :)
I can't even wrap my head around that one.

Well James I suposedly play with my snake all the time, I am sure that there would be a tickle or something somewhere that we could do.I have never tried.

But then once we have the sperm, what are we going to do with it. I think that most UK & USA breeders are already well advanced with Australian bloodlines.

The big problem is getting those ADVANCED bloodlines back into Aussie, this is where the dilemar or illegal importation (smuggling) comes in.

Personally I think it is smuggling or illegal importation that does this, as I have said in the past they do not come through our airports or shiping docks but more through illegal vessals or the sorts into northern Australia.

If I go on anymore, people will call me insane again. At least I think that I might have one sane follower in Michael the Warerat.

Cheers
Ian.

Sorry Michael I did mean to say Waterat, but maybe warrior rat is more siuted.

Anyway i was going to tell a story of a training course that I did back in the early 90's, ok too long ago for some but hear me out.

It was presented by a guy of the name i think Leon Tice from USA. If anyone has a copy of this I would pay good money to have it.

Anyway it was about Scitomas (not sure if thats how its spelt)
The course was about making yourself aware of what is hapenning around you & looking at the bigger picture.
I am sure that most have seen the difference between the old lady & young lady in the photo. When you look at anything from a different piont of view it is not allways the same or what it originally seemed. We are conditioned to accept info into our brains from what we see or are told or persieve.

If it was not at all as our brain told us then we get confussed, that is what we cannot normally comprehend a confliction in this manner. So our brain tells us to go with the thing that is incripted in our head by media & gov't & what we were taught at school.

What if all this was BULLSHIT & man did not land on the moon or we have the best quaranteen rules in the world.

The majority of Aussies do not give a rats ****, so long as thier job or support is ok & lifestyle good.
But what about the future, or do we not give a rats to try to preserve what we have today & GONE TOMORROW.

Cheers
Ian

Last edited:
It's actually quite easy to do, it's been done plenty of times, i've extracted it myself. Getting it too successfully take through insemination is another thing altogether. Ask Baden he claims to have done it on numerous occasions.

Apart from that fact, would the owner let anyone even do it? and at what price?

Gird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back