Is this a controversial flag of Australia?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
due to the fact that swearing gets you a holiday..................i will simply tell you slimey to sugar off :)

What swearing?

EDIT - Sorry, I get you - you're slightly annoyed with the possibility that Australia is America's female dog that is depicted by the flag containing the stars and stripes replacing the union jack?

Fishing again slim?
lol, i think ive seen that flag around before

haha...

We love the Americans - we go to war with them (oh yes we do).

We even sign the Kyoto Protocol the same time they do...

Roll over... yap yap....

Still, slim6y - youve got nothing.

Our government and justice system is British
based, not American based or even influenced.
Much like the New Zealand system i imagine?

why dont you muck around with the kiwi flag ,and maybe have the chinese flag in the far corner of that huh ............

NZ can't sue like you can here - Liability is almost non-existent (silly I know).

So I'd say the judicial system here is much more American based than British - But I lack any genuine interest in finding out more about the judicial system.

NZ doesn't have Premiers or states... which is far more like the senate in the US...

Australia has CLOSE ties with the US... while NZ disallowed ANY nuclear warships from the US to pass in NZ waters incredibly souring the relationship with the US and Australia.

we don't carry guns around for "self defense" like the britains while the americans do carry a gun around.
we don't run out of class when the bell goes like the americans.
we don't play American foot ball we play soccer like the british(they are pshico about the sport)

Will

i run out of class when i hear the bell.
and some people here play american football and also americans do play soccer too.

NZ doesn't have Premiers or states... which is far more like the senate in the US... .

No Premiers or states, well it is only a small place - but if they ask kindly we might find it in our
hearts to bring them under our wing... something we usually reserve only for singers and actors...:lol:

Kiwis have been just as influenced by American culture as Australia, and NZ has been in plenty of
wars along side Americans don't forget.

I'd think NZ went to war with Australia as part of the ANZAC alliance - we support our buddies on this side of the world.

But yes, NZ was in Korea and Vietnam - but not Iraq and provided only peace keepers for Afghanastan.

As far as states and premiers and all that jazz goes - Australia is only geographically large and probably could do away with the state system.

As far as language goes - NZ is far more American than Australia - I'd admit that.

But then yet again you don't have chilly bins and jandals and nor does America!

Yeah.. Maori probably came from some asian place somewhere via Hawaii.

There are a HUGE number of asian immigrants in Auckland (in particular).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back