Is this a controversial flag of Australia?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riley... so many people have made similar predictions with other countries... and so far - at present, you do seem right... but funnily enough.. the ol US of A just keeps on brimming at the top!

yeah just stating my opinion!
but have u seen on the news about the sharemarket and other money/financial problems happening in America recently? and China seems to be buying a lot of companies (like Dairy Farmers etc.. even part of Qantas!)

(- ofcourse not trying to be racist or anything)

Oh no, one of those semi-literate Kiwi bashings coming up...

Aren't you a teacher Slim6y? Oh...a North Queenslander :rolleyes:

sweet golly :D

Slim is a Kiwi anyway, he’d only be bashing himself (He’d like it I’m sure :lol:)

Moose. It wouldn't be racists, I think descriminating against a counrties/states people is simply discrimination.

:lol: I don't give a crap what anyone calls it...the bottom line is that what is being said is OFFENSIVE! Why should ANYTHING be ANY different because someone has different coloured skin??? If you're black it's racism, if you're white it's tough luck! I just don't get it....oh...maybe because my skin is white..I wouldn't understand....pfffft

I suppose the next thing is we won't be allowed to boo an opposition team at a sporting event :lol: Ooooh ahhhh walk careful people, don't say anything to offend anyone! :rolleyes:

Did you know the safest person to walk through an airport these days IS someone wearing a turban? They NEVER get the explosives swipe when they walk through, because that would be tasteless! But OH NO...I have to strip down to my jocks (army coloured g-string :p) because I've got dark green socks on! :rolleyes: If anything we're a dumb race...I mean a collection of stooopid whiteys :lol:

God I love smileys, look how arty my post is :lol: :lol: :lol:

While we might be very influenced by the Americans, if it wasn't for them, our country would have been invaded a long time ago. A lot of people don't realise that Australia has around 80+ US Navy ships/submarines in and around Australian waters throughout the year and without their constant presence we would be open to attack from other countries.

moose in a G-string, where can I find the smiley thats hurling his guts?

also Moose, I thought you didn't rub it in peoples faces when their footy team looses, now here we are, heated debate and you bring up sports after quoting something I said. :cry:

thats low moose...so low

While we might be very influenced by the Americans, if it wasn't for them, our country would have been invaded a long time ago. A lot of people don't realise that Australia has around 80+ US Navy ships/submarines in and around Australian waters throughout the year and without their constant presence we would be open to attack from other countries.

I think the UN and the brits also have something to do with out that.

moose in a G-string, where can I find the smiley thats hurling his guts?

also Moose, I thought you didn't rub it in peoples faces when their footy team looses, now here we are, heated debate and you bring up sports after quoting something I said. :cry:

thats low moose...so low

hehe hey, I've never said anything about the Grand Final...not a word :D

Not sure where that number comes from, but i think it would be comprised largely of navy vessels
coming to Australia for war games and supply, far more so than anything relating to protection of
our country.

And i certainly wouldn't rely on the Americas to protect us from invasion with their extremely poor
record with military campaigns, their most successful being a civil war..!
I would however rely on them to come in guns blazing during the final hour and claim victory ;)

And i certainly wouldn't rely on the Americas to protect us from invasion with their extremely poor
I would however rely on them to come in guns blazing during the final hour and claim victory ;)

Bosnia seemed to be successful... I think....

Not sure where that number comes from, but i think it would be comprised largely of navy vessels
coming to Australia for war games and supply, far more so than anything relating to protection of
our country.

Love em or hate em without the yanks manpower and industrial might the free world would have been royaly screwed more than sixty years ago

Love em or hate em without the yanks manpower and industrial might the free world would have been royaly screwed more than sixty years ago

Whos to say they havnt just screwed us over with this credit crisis?

CHILLYBINS AND JANDALS........................is just the kiwi version of THONGS AND ESKIES.......something that the yanks dont have a clue about either............anyway we say FISH AND CHIPS which is more BRITTISH then your FUSH UN CHUPS! .......Every little kiwi's bedtime prayer"Lord as you did not make me born an AUSSIE ...please let me grow big and strong so I can move over there and live my days as one,amen :lol::lol::lol::lol:".........and dont deny it SLIMEY otherwise why didnt you get a teaching job in your home country....BECAUSE YOU KNOW AUSSIE RULES!!!;)

Last edited:
I did away with my television last year, now my life has much less american **** in it. i just watch the news online now, it was the best desision i ever made. you would be surprised how much your tv yells at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back