... it's blue

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that pic is GOLD !!! LOL i think it depends on what they eat

She's been eating nothing but rats for at least 2 years. She just shed today and left this just after. It looks to me more the colour of a dead egg than feces.

smurf poo...

but seriously... looks like the food item may not have been digested probably????

Something may have changed during digestion, or the rodent may have consumed a different food product? I wouldn't be too concerned.

*shutters* snake poo is revolting! cant stand the smell!:lol:

Tiger snake poo is the worst :p

your all off the mark,
look at the paper in the background of that shot, the white urin has absorbed the ink. hence it is bkue

I see the odd blue poo every now and then. Nothing to worry about, although your one is quite a pretty and rare turquoise shade. No idea why this happens. Might be a good research project for someone. Faecal photo-spectrometry.

related to snake poo...I asked when I bought the snake about feeding...when is best etc...and admin said easiest way is wait until they poo...so, how long after feeding is this on average for pythons and is it done in one go or are there several successive times?

(complete novice who has yet to see this occur)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back