Its Over! Wedding Pics.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well finally your "official first photographer" appears!!! hehehe!!
I've downloaded some of my fave pictures and I hope you like them!!!

It was such a great night and I'm glad I could be there to share it with you!!

Enjoy!
Mell xx

This was a gorgeous butterfly in Queens Park before the ceremony! I know it's not the wedding but I love the pic
CassAndysWedding017.jpg

Andy, Cass, Her mum Di & Step dad Greg
CassAndysWedding119.jpg

The gorgeous bride
CassAndysWedding130.jpg

The gorgeous couple
CassAndysWedding150.jpg

Awwww they are in love..... ;)
CassAndysWedding165.jpg

Another fave
CassAndysWedding185.jpg

Where's the nearest EXIT???????
CassAndysWedding188.jpg

The "official first photographer" & the gorgeous bride... taken by the "official first photographers" assistant hehehehe!!
CassAndysWedding199.jpg

Oh and now here's their adorable little boy Dodge... and yes he is gorgeous.... too adorable... plus a photo of the ever placid Zenn man.... :D

CassAndysWedding217.jpg

Hmmmm whats out here?????
CassAndysWedding218.jpg

HELP LET ME OUTTA HERE...... THEY WANNA TIE RED BOWS AROUND ME!!!!! :lol::lol:;)
CassAndysWedding219.jpg

Zenn..... who is just wonderful!!!
CassAndysWedding221.jpg

:lol::lol: i love the last pic, but when did i take that pic, and i'd say not only were you 2 umm, over the limit, i'd say i was also,

Gotta Love those absolutely casual, but nice weddings. Always nice pics. Love yours Swings! Dave is absolutely spewing! We have to go to his youngest Nephew's Wedding next Sat near Adelaide up at McKewan(?) Estates at Houghten(well spelt something like that!), and we've heard because the Wedding is at 5pm and at a really toffy(hope toffy is an ok word?) place(not really the scene for us country bumpkins?), he has to wear a long sleeved shirt and tie!! Well, I ask ya? Just for his Nephew!!! Well at least we are getting there and staying at the Blue Gum Hotel Pub place up that way. What more can they ask from us?? As rellies that is?? Ha! Ha! LOL! Cheers Cheryl

Last edited:
yay it's great to finally see pics from the wedding of the year. I have heard so much about it. Congrats to yourself and andy. may your lives together be froever great. Oh and great choice in colour, I'm a purple fiend too. you looked absolutely stunning.(and so did your bro)lol
can't wait to see more
mel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back