It's snowing..... Brrrrrrr *

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like that double low pressure system that came over us here in Victoria has had some effect over there to Slim. Coldest air masses always come after the low.

Ohh I am so homesick, my home town is Palmerston otago, just been told it had been snowing there too. If I didn't enjoy my herps so much I would be back there in a flash.

If I didn't enjoy my herps so much I would be back there in a flash.

Agreed!

The last time this happened was that blizzard around 1992 when I was living in Christchurch; I remember the snow being chest height on me (hip height for an adult I reckon, I wasn't exactly tall), and our neighbour had a gas bbq and open fire where pretty much everyone in the cul-de-sac congregated lol. It was so much fun!

School is closed! Yayness!!!

There's no time like snow time!!!

I'm in the business - there's no business like snow business...

Right - I am out of puns... off to check the temperature (stole a thermometer from school and put it in the letter box...), fix my greenhouse (gale force winds did some damage) and get some wood and coal for the fire!!! Brrrrrr....

I'm saying - Get ready for "The Death of a Snowman - Part II" coming to YouTube - Tonight (15th of August).

Part 1 is linked above - but this sequel is both higher budget and better effects...

I won't tell you how it ends - but it's messy!

262546_205724332817572_100001400210302_589905_4450741_n.jpg

Cool we need all the gory details.Did you go all Pulp fiction on there asses LOL.

Here is the sequel to Death of a snowman...

Death of a Snowman Part 2

[video=youtube;UxnR3SUw3_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxnR3SUw3_Q[/video]

Bahahaha........... you've got far too much time on your hands.

haha... Cheers... I do realise I have too much time on my hands - they closed the school today... what else was I going to do? I have three kids... Plus the neighbour was away so I used her property to film it... Plus.. the kids in the neighbourhood - and we've got a kind of reputation for snowpeople building.. So why not make a movie :)

This one (surprisingly) had a huge error in it... But as a big director, I managed to turn it around....

What really happened to the snowpeople?

You may never find out - unless there's another snow day tomorrow and I can do Part 3 (I already have ideas... brimming with ideas!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back