• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jacky Dragon Babies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

W.T.BUY

Scientific Name
Amphibolurus.muricatus

Common Name
Jacky Dragon or Tree Dragon

Sex
To small

Length
Roughly 5cm SVL and 15cm Total length

Quantity Available

Bred By
Myself.

General Description
3 week old dragons. Originally from a clutch of 5. Other three sold. Feeding well on small woddies, crix and small moths. From a red line of jackies (view parents) Very nice colours. eat like pigs. Can view parents on the day. send me your email adress via pm and I can send you some pics.

South west Sydney. West Hoxton (5 mins of the hoxton park airdrome exit on M7)

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
Via PM or on 0420977816

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
AKL62914

If you have any questions about these dragons give me a call on 0420977816. Have had some interest but no sale yet!

If you have any questions at all please contact me on 0420977816. I have been breeding these dragons for a few years and have good knowledge on them. Can also sell their set-up with them if need be.

PRICE DROP $80 for the Pair! Need to make room for hatchies to be so would prefer if gone soon. Only a basic reptile keepers lincence is required!

Pics

Here are some pics of the babies. Finally found out what program to use.

Attachments

• JAcky dragon babies 009.jpg
    JAcky dragon babies 009.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 244
  • JAcky dragon babies 012.jpg
    JAcky dragon babies 012.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 208
On hold til tomorrow. Got another seven eggs today so plenty on the way.

BUMP would make great Birthday present. Can come in hatchie set-up with 1 weeks worth of food for $130. PM me for more details. AND no i will not drop in pics $80 for lizards and $130 for tank lizards and 1 weeks worth of food. And of course priceless Information.

if you dial and get the message bank please leave a message as i cant contact you again if you have a private number.

ok sold pending pick-up and payment.

There will be plenty more available this season. as you can see in my sig i already have 18 more jackie eggs in he incubator.

Ok were picked up today. Please keep your eyes open on the for sale section as I will have about 15 eastern beardie babies (whites and yellows) ($40-$60 each depending on colours and quantity) and about 7 jacky dragons(Perfect stripe lineXred) for ($50-$60 each depending on colours and quantity)

photos of parents (jacky first)
Beardie second

Attachments

• IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0263.JPG
    IMG_0263.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0131.JPG
    IMG_0131.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 49