Jackypython

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
II'm also enjoying his new taxonomic level of "tribes". I've done two years of studying biology and have never, ever come across "tribes" as part of the biological classification hierarchy.

Tribes and subtribes are commonly used terms in biological taxonomy! They provide for a tighter classification than families but a looser affiliation than genera.

Never met the guy, so I cannot comment on his mental state of health. But first impressions count and after seeing that, I would be reluctant to allow him into my home, let alone have my offspring handle anything he has...

Can't say I blame you. I recall a mod here justifying their actions for removing threads related to him because they felt that the "Clown didn't need anymore attention".

Such a shame, as the guy I met way back when was, at least IMO, far from being a clown. "Oh how the mighty have fallen" is a term that springs to mind.

i dont understand the comment in the discription box for the youtube video!
"None will bite him as if they did, they'd die of food poisoning, as he apparantly eats too much lettuce."
is this a joke?

The unstoppable RH... every year a bit more bizarre... and aggravating... But that's why he does it I guess. Doesn't use hooks because he "loves" them, but rips their venom glands out without a thought...

Jamie

Hmmm... the thread is a bit cryptic for me to figure out what this is all abou and the only clue to an identity is the letters RH?

I know the op was referening to a scientific or latin name of something...

By my powers of deduction RH could only mean one thing.

Richardus headus - a noxious species that continues to defy the laws of science

tell me I'm close, it's like a scooby doo mystery... I need to solve it.

Rob_N_Son,
It really goes back to the late 70s with his corruption allegations against the NPWS which he also attempted to pursue, unsuccessfully, through the courts. He continued his articles and allegations but things seemed to go downhill after he published Smuggled in 1993. The allegations contained therein were mind boggling and I suspect the success of such a controversial publication probably went to his head. He showed an early propensity to bend the truth by simply omitting critical information, so it is impossible to tease out of his publications what is truth and what is fiction.

What is clearly evident over the past decade is the ever-increasing lack of ethics he has demonstrated in his activities which seek self–promotion, fame and immortality. It is this unethical approach more than the actions themselves that have gotten under the skin of the wider herp community. I personally see the venomoid debate as more of a smoke screen that he pulls out to take the heat off his more odious actions.

Unfortunately he seems unable to distinguish between fame and infamy and has chosen a path that can only lead to increasing self-destruction. He has done so of his own volition and with an unimpaired comprehension of right from wrong, as evinced in many of his own arguments. Whatever the underlying condition is that compels him to be this way, there appears no mitigating reasons for not condemning the wrongs and the doer. Where once the scales of his accomplishments may have weighed on the positive side, today the balance has gone woefully in the other direction, effectively obliterating anything that was of worth.

I’ll happily PM you a couple of statement he has made in the last week or so to illustrate what I am saying. Just let me know.

Blue

I’ll happily PM you a couple of statement he has made in the last week or so to illustrate what I am saying. Just let me know.

Blue

And I've probably been guilty of egging him on in this instance, but unlike you Blue, the opinion you now hold I formed some time ago. I do admire your patience and persistence though.

I heard that he was making fake Facebook accounts again. A few people on my account had posted warnings about the accounts.

That we're all idiots. Jackypython is the new world order. Stuff like that.

I don't know the guy personally, but he sounds like a kook!

Last edited:
That we're all idiots. Jackypython is the new world order. Stuff like that.
ohh cheers , new world order whats he mean by that , that where all going to call it that just because some clown says we should , why doesn't he just reply here is he not allowed or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back