Japanese imports *cars*

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove me wrong.

Ya can't.

I agree that 33's are ugly. 34's on the other hand are works of art, haha.
lol when u show me a 400+rwkw jap car with min mods ... i have owned jap cars and now i dont ... these days it pay not to bring attension to yourself [ with the boys in blue] jap cars are cop magnets .

If I have unlimited money show me a rb30 or 26 rice burner that will beat this... lol

John Zappia 5.83 - 31.10.2009 - YouTube

I win lol
im sure kawasakiride will have some lame comeback - either way its worth a giggle .

Good luck with the 33' never used to like them (now I do) but then again where I live there slammed with chromies and dented panels, hope you have some fun with it

lol when u show me a 400+rwkw jap car with min mods ... i have owned jap cars and now i dont ... these days it pay not to bring attension to yourself [ with the boys in blue] jap cars are cop magnets .

I agreed with you that falcons make huge power for less cash, all I'm saying is they will still get smashed by a set up import. How can you disagree with that? I'm not talking about how much money something has in it.

If I have unlimited money show me a rb30 or 26 rice burner that will beat this... lol

John Zappia 5.83 - 31.10.2009 - YouTube

I win lol

Doesn't count, it's a tubbed drag car.

This is street registered and ran an 8.4 though ;)

CV Performance worlds fastest street registered skyline runs 8.4@168mph - YouTube

Well I have a 93 Toyota hilux with dif locks and 33"
And it puts out 60kw

JAS101 won't like it because it's japanese and doesn't have 8 cylinders and a blower.

But I only like the old jap cars
Like the Rx-7 280sx r31 but then you put then with a v8 big block "raw musle"
There just crap

Very impressive, BUT that has an auto in it ;) Plus, there's no way that's street legal. It's tubbed... and just look at it, lol. That skyline I showed before could be driven on an Aussie road and yeah it would get picked on, but it wouldn't stick out anymore than your average skyline.

Check this one out with a 6 speed manual running an 8.

Fastest Toyota Supra in the world (Street Legal 8 sec) Supra from Hell - YouTube

The point I'm trying to make is, for an every day street car, imports are just as fast as commodores and falcons in a straight line, but they handle so much better on a track. No one can dispute that.

I like muscle, I have an XC falcon at the moment that I'm building. I still have a brain and recognise that performance is more than going quick in a straight line (which an import can most definitely do anyway).

Last edited:
Very impressive, BUT that has an auto in it ;) Plus, there's no way that's street legal. It's tubbed... and just look at it, lol. That skyline I showed before could be driven on an Aussie road and yeah it would get picked on, but it wouldn't stick out anymore than your average skyline.

Check this one out with a 6 speed manual running an 8.

Fastest Toyota Supra in the world (Street Legal 8 sec) Supra from Hell - YouTube

The point I'm trying to make is, for an every day street car, imports are just as fast as commodores and falcons in a straight line, but they handle so much better on a track. No one can dispute that.

I like muscle, I have an XC falcon at the moment that I'm building. I still have a brain and recognise that performance is more than going quick in a straight line (which an import can most definitely do anyway).

lol so now it has to manual, I'm over it you win, just remember v8s will always be quicker in a straight line ask my mate John Zaippa lol and yes your rice burners may be a quicker around a track but it will always come down to the driver.. I've seen enough rice burner clips for one day I will leave on a v8 burnout note lol.

Peter Gray - 4th Place National Burnout Masters 2011 - YouTube

lol so now it has to manual, I'm over it you win, just remember v8s will always be quicker in a straight line ask my mate John Zaippa lol and yes your rice burners may be a quicker around a track but it will always come down to the driver.. I've seen enough rice burner clips for one day I will leave on a v8 burnout note lol.

Peter Gray - 4th Place National Burnout Masters 2011 - YouTube

Who cares about the 1/4 mile man? Seriously. The cars that get down to sub 9 second passes are basically useless anyway, no matter what sort of engine they have in them.

I just said I have an XC falcon that me and a mate are putting a 351 in, so I dunno why you're arguing. It's the truth.

That car you posted isn't street legal (maybe in oklahoma or wherever the hell it came from a copper wouldn't pick on it) but in Australia it wouldn't get a click down the street before being towed to the pits.

Imports - JUST as fast as street going V8's and they handle better. There's no arguing it.

Umad bro's?

Who cares about the 1/4 mile man? Seriously. The cars that get down to sub 9 second passes are basically useless anyway, no matter what sort of engine they have in them.

I just said I have an XC falcon that me and a mate are putting a 351 in, so I dunno why you're arguing. It's the truth.

That car you posted isn't street legal (maybe in oklahoma or wherever the hell it came from a copper wouldn't pick on it) but in Australia it wouldn't get a click down the street before being towed to the pits.

Imports - JUST as fast as street going V8's and they handle better. There's no arguing it.

Umad bro's?

What am I arguing? what's the truth? why am I mad? lol I'm over it v8 win quarters your jap crap has better handling. V8 sounds better then jap crap with the flu.

Here's another V8 burnout just for you lol

FEAR - Fred Watson Blown Monaro - Burnout Masters - YouTube

What am I arguing? what's the truth? why am I mad? lol I'm over it v8 win quarters your jap crap has better handling. V8 sounds better then jap crap with the flu.

Here's another V8 burnout just for you lol

FEAR - Fred Watson Blown Monaro - Burnout Masters - YouTube

But it's not "crap", you're showing your immaturity by dissing it all the time. I have said that I like both, I just know which performs better. I have a muscle car project, I still know what is a better car for performance.

My favourite jap cars are:

mkIV supra TT, R32 GTR, Rx7 S8, S15 and DC2r

thanks mate yeah hehehe only a little na 1.8 but I think they are great for what they are and even though not as fast as the others give a different driving experience.
I wish I was super rich so I could stash a few of these sorta cars out in a shed and take them out once a week.
:p

thanks mate yeah hehehe only a little na 1.8 but I think they are great for what they are and even though not as fast as the others give a different driving experience.
I wish I was super rich so I could stash a few of these sorta cars out in a shed and take them out once a week.
:p

Have one for each day :) Nah, I don't mind the small honda NA engines, they rev hard. My mate had a CRX with an integra B18 in it, it was pretty crazy for what it was. I just don't like the FWD aspect. I love S2K's, they're sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back