Job searching & resumes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will send you a pm tomorrow Brenton

Thanks mate.

Cheers Brenton

I have read many resumes and nothing gets me more disinterested than people who cant spell or structure a sentence properly. I know that may not be the best way to judge people but if you can't be bothered to run a spell check and grammar check on your resume what effort are you going to put into your job......

I hope I haven't made any mistakes in this post! =)

Haha I do have very bad English, grammar and punctuation but agree totally. That's why you have ppl read over your resume a few times and ask for help.

Cheers Brenton

Mate you should have no trouble getting a job in the north. When I was in moranbah the other month they had billboards advertising for fitters and diesel mechanics so I would say they have plenty of openings.
There is this site Opportunities - Queensland Government and a few others that are just for mining jobs. If I could I would be in a mine flying in and out at the moment.

Email sent, I forgot to say some of the terms are railway specific but you get the idea of the general layout. Good luck mate.

Cheers Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back