Jungle eggs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whyme

Reaction score
Second clutch for this girl. 21 healthy and 1 slug. She's a good mamma!!

Attachments

• gj1.jpg
    gj1.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 101
  • googies1.jpg
    googies1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 92
  • cooker.jpg
    cooker.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 99
good stuff :) how did you go about separating the clump? my darwins had a clutch and i was scared to pull the eggs apart?

Thankyou, it's the first time I've bred pythons so I'm looking forward to it, mummas a 9ft gentle girl so if they turn out anything like her ill be v happy.

I've heard they come apart quite easy if you get to them within an hour or so after being layed

Everyone has a different way to do things. Some cook as the eggs are layed, as in one large clutch. Some pull apart. I pull all mine apart. Thats how I've always done it. Not saying it's right, but it works for me. If you catch em laying the eggs come apart quite easily, if you get them at the end of the day, they're a bit harder to seperate, but python eggs are pretty hardy. Just mark the tops!

She's a looker as well.
Nice work (by both of you)

View attachment 265956

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my sweetheart. She's never looked like wanting to tag me yet I brought her as 'a snappy jungle' she will even kinda tap on the glass to be let out and she will chill on the sofa with me. She's an antherton the male was sold as a black n gold.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back