Jungle Hatchy Pic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Here is an odd one! Noticably different from the clutchmates, he is the first to slough and this is how he came out.
Its like the yellow is trying to explode through the head black!
His blotches are so white it is hard to imagine he is a black and gold, more like a pretend cape trib. See the yellow scale on the head.
He might turn out a dud b&g, but he has his own appeal.
Hope ya like him
Cheers
Ad

Very nice Adam! If he keeps a similar colour will you(or who ever owns the animal) be starting a breeding project with it?

VERY NICE!!!
I've never seen such an odd pattern. I'm just curious to watch as it will turn as adult. May be a trophy.
Congrats Cheers
Stefano

jeez that puts the cheynei i had to shame !! just a bit !! the quality of them is 100 fold better stunning little snake there ! i hope theres more like that available when i come over ! :D

Thanks for the comments, I will be holding back my clutch as long as possible to see how the line develops.
This is my first breed for my jungles and Im very happy with the result.
They will be for sale eventually though. I shall put up some pics of clutchmates as they shed.
Cheers
Ad

Very nice ad, and certainly different. It'l be interesting to see that snake as it matures.

i like it ad. So when would u be selling them u think

yeah when ?? in a few months time perhaps after ive found a place to live !! ?? lol when you sell them someones going to get a cracking example there ! perhaps some more pics later to show us how its developing! :wink:

I will hold them for a fair while to see how they develop,
Will probably only end up with a few males for sale.
Cheers
Ad

Cheers Westy,
Thought I would post another couple of him.
His head almost looks 'coca-cola' black in the sun
Cheers
Ad

Here is the second male to shed.
Nice banding on neck and has a 'longneck turtle' on the head pattern. He will gold up superbly like his mum.
Hope ya like him
Cheers
Ad

Cheers Neil,
Here is the mum at ovulating stage.
Dad is due a shed in this pic - so colour isnt as great - he is a nice lemon - but the pic shows his banding very nicely.
They both have superb black, hope you like them,
Palmerston lineage
Cheers
Ad

Hey Ad,

Thanks for the pic's, love the black on the male, it's a real black black, he has some good banding to.
The females got good colour to.
A good start to some new lines with them hatchies I reckon.

Cheers Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back