• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

jungle pair,BHP pair and woma

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John_lisa

Reaction score
Unfortunately I have to sell my wonderful collection of snakes as my partner and i are expecting and we are in need of the money and space. I have 1 breeding pair of Black headed pythons (female is possibly graved) 1 breeding pair of High yellow Jungle pythons and also my lovely Female woma.

Black Headeds $1800

I bought my pair of blackheadeds a few months ago with the intention to bread them i have had the male and female together and have witnessed them mating a few times however i can not confirm weather she is graved or not. They are about 6 years old and the female is as of last owners mesurements 2.2 meters long and the male is slightly smaller. They a quite natured and have never struck. They both eat and shed well.

Jungle Pythons $900

These are high yellow Jungle pythons and are absolutly stunning. I have the female showcased in my lounge room. I bought these as yearlings last october and they are flighty the female stuck at my partner once but that was a handling mistake she frightened her. Other wise they have never bitten both feed and shed well. they are about 1 meter in length.

Tanami Woma $300

My partner is really sad about seeing our female woma go she is 3 years old and the lady we bought her off handled her a fair bit so she is exceptionally quiet and she loves to be out. We have her out with us while we are relaxing on the lounge watching movies. She is about 1-1.2m long and feeds and sheds exceptionally well.

Contact details

We are located in Windsor NSW

The mobile is my partners number as I work long hours and I am not contactable most of the day she will answer as many questions as she can or take down your details and will get me to call you when i finish work alternatively you can email me directly. Also photos are available on request.

Lisa - 0434052383

John - [email protected]

Please note I will not Separate the pairs and I will not frieght

the woma is sold guys

had alot of intrest in the jungles get in quick before they go they are beautiful pythons

i can send pics of all these snake the web sites upload will not run properly on my computer idk why

Price Drop!!

BLACK HEADEDS $1500.

JUNGLES $750.

Lots of enquiries price has been the biggest factor so they will go quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back