jungle questions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dotti1990

Not so new Member
Reaction score
now im thinking shes either small for her age or ive got her age wrong, i think shes about 12 months of age, what do you think? also is it reasonably common for jungles or any other python to be clumsy because she is just useless if i dont hang on to her she is so relaxed that she will fall off half the time xD or she will be going along her branch and not hanging on and fall off (only 10cm drop)
il8tjq.jpg

Mine is about 11 months and would be a little bigger than that.

Mine also fairly aware, but also very comfortable at the same time. She hasnt dropped off anything. That said, she has alot of climbing area available to her and she make the most of it.

Mine is 11 months aswell and is roughly 75cm. She has the occasional fall but it's not very common. How often are you feeding her and what are you feeding? does she seem a little weak?

it is hard to see from your pic but she doesnt seem to have any weight on...what do the others think...I mean maybe my snakes are fat but they sort of thicken up towards the middle (where the food lump is when they eat) and then taper away in size.

this limpness you describe...can she wrap herself around things and hold on ?

also does she have a decent size dowel she can climb on ?

Tell us also about the food you are feeding...what size and how often temps and enclosure details would be helpful

regards

Elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back