Just a quck one...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobe404

AussiePythons Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm moving house in about a week (17th) - about a 900k trip. Probably stop overnight somewhere about half way.
I'm just wondering if I should feed my Pythons before I go... Or should i wait as the travel may cause them to regurge their meals?
Keeping in mind one is due for a feed on the 14th (Hopper Rat) and the other two (Weaner and Sub-Adult Rat) on the 15th. And they wont have heating until about the 19th.

I'm moving house in about a week (17th) - about a 900k trip. Probably stop overnight somewhere about half way.
I'm just wondering if I should feed my Pythons before I go... Or should i wait as the travel may cause them to regurge their meals?
Keeping in mind one is due for a feed on the 14th (Hopper Rat) and the other two (Weaner and Sub-Adult Rat) on the 15th. And they wont have heating until about the 19th.

I would wait until after your move.

just feed them after you move in and setup their enclosures, they wont have heat for about 2 days and they need heat to digest their food.

Yeah was thinking that. Just thought I'd get some opinions. Thanks. :).
On a random note. I just saw my Pale Knob-tailed Gecko eat his/her shed skin. Haha. So awesome.

Yeah hold off till after the move, especially if there's no heat for a couple of days. Won't do them any harm at all to be fed a few days later than your schedule...

Like everyone said wait to feed. Also I would not feed for about a week before you move, so it gives them time to digest the food they have left in there stomachs.

Last edited:
Lol my beardies eat shed skin too. Eww gross

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back