Just have to vent

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
then again, peanuts probably kill more kids then snakes.

its all fear. people are always afraid of things they don't understand. with quotes like "people who keep snakes have serious problems" and "there going to kill my kid" i couldn't stop laughing. don't get so frustrated with this type of ****, just be thankful that you were born with an open mind and not a complete tard. this is not really a politically correct statement, but im over it.

That means me. I have serious problems. I have 11 snakes and 4 more arriving anytime soon.

What about any other pet - dogs, cats, even rabbits can inflict nasty bites and scratches. Kids can fall of their bike and be killed. Better keep them locked up, might be safer.

As above..what about the pet dog or the mechanical animal parked in the driveway. They're bigger than snakes

And sadly this probably will never change. Un-educated and don't want to be.

Haha... :rolleyes:
The original poster still hasn't put up a link to the article/vox pop, yet most people here are screeching about public perception etc etc etc....and perpetuating the myths.
Seems like a lot of people need to get over the fact they own reptiles, and perhaps, the reasons they do so?

Last edited:
just be thankful that you were born with an open mind and not a complete tard. this is not really a politically correct statement, but im over it.

hahaha omg, how could u put it any better? i dont think anybody could!! oh screw politically correct, you said it like it is. awesome :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back