Just moved to Gold Coast area

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJS.

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just throwing this out there. Moved to Gold Coast area a few weeks ago, wondering if anyone is looking for workers, will do anything.

Also, love to surf, kiteboard, freedive, see bands, play guitar, and heaps more, so keen to see if people have similar interests and wanna hang out.

Love it here, climbed Mt Warning the other day. Handled an extremely placid carpet, and saw a land mullet. Anyone know of other good herping spots?

Thanks.

Hi JJS, welcome to APS and the Gold Coast :)

I don't have any work contacts for you sorry, but the link below is for a thread regarding a newly formed social group from members on here.
They are having their first get together on Saturday, October 30.
Gold coast/Brisbane south reptile club

Also, 'Scales & Tails Australia' magazine will hold another expo on November 13. Should be good :D
Scales & Tails Australia's Reptile Festival Plans

Hope you can make it to one or both :D

Michelle

mt tambo is ok spring brook is great, there is a few other places around

gold coast is awesome mate i used to live there im heading back in march best place to live with great weather year round

Michelle- I might have to attend those.
The jungle guy- had a look around Mt Tambo and Springbrook last week, didn't see any herps. Great water falls though. Keen to go back.

Just got back from quick surf at Snapper rocks and had 3 humpbacks under and next to me, heading south. Forgot to mention i was cooking in my sisters backyard on Saturday just gone and had a small water dragon sitting there eating ants about 2 metres from me. I love this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back