jUST OUT OF INTEREST........ FEED SIZE

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipcdame

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all. my son has a bredli. about the same size as our two MD;s........ he feeds a jumbo adult, which seemms a little large for him, but he gorges it quickly.............. is that a guague of how much of a size should should be fed??? We feed ours an adult, which seems ok for them, but should we be trying a bigge size (we are going away for 2 months and son will be responsible for feedign, so if he buys umbo adults for ours, will they be ok?????

they are three and a half to four yers old.

Thanks

Bev

My general rule is, if they can get their mouth around it then its not too big. My animals usually know their own limits. :)
My female bredli is three years old and eats medium rabbits and my male is two years old and eats large rats.

My general rule is, if they can get their mouth around it then its not too big. My animals usually know their own limits. :)
My female bredli is three years old and eats medium rabbits and my male is two years old and eats large rats.

lol its pretty much the same from my spotted he's like 75-80cm and will eat a medium rat very easy, but i don't feed them to him much

lol its pretty much the same from my spotted he's like 75-80cm and will eat a medium rat very easy, but i don't feed them to him much
Yeah my stimsons are the same but i try to limit them to small rats as there is a big difference in head size to my bredlis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back