just saw this....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aww that's fare enough ... if you ever breed Muffin, let me know and I'll take the offspring. Or maybe we could make a hybrid - rhino x elephant!! :lol: That would be a weird looking creature haha

just not a pigxelephant....cos pig and elephant dna just dont splice

aww that's fare enough ... if you ever breed Muffin, let me know and I'll take the offspring. Or maybe we could make a hybrid - rhino x elephant!! :lol: That would be a weird looking creature haha

You definately dont need to cross breed! If muffin is a boy, i have a girl, her name is cupcake, we should 'get them together' sometime........there seems to be alot of interest here, & im sure we could work out a reasonable price........of course, it would have to be paid for upfront.........we dont send the animal until we have the cash........& please dont ask for photos, that is just rude! :rolleyes:

If you like i can pull my albino pygmy hedgehog into the mix, id love to see a hipohog :)

do you think it will be ok to keep in my 2ft tank...?

You definately dont need to cross breed! If muffin is a boy, i have a girl, her name is cupcake, we should 'get them together' sometime........there seems to be alot of interest here, & im sure we could work out a reasonable price........of course, it would have to be paid for upfront.........we dont send the animal until we have the cash........& please dont ask for photos, that is just rude! :rolleyes:

Omg the amount of times I've been asked for pics... how many times to you have to tell people that rhinos have a natural camera phobia?? It's just plain ignorant, in my humble opinion...

"The 41-year-old farmer's body, mutiliated after being repeatedly bitten by the hippo, was found submerged in a farm running through his property. "

WOW, he had a farm running through his property, or maybe "farm" is NZ for "river", those crazy kiwi's

oz - it's South Africans.... Their farms run through many properties :)

Great bit of editing there I guess! :)

hi slim6y, I actually meant kiwi as in it was on a NZ website, so assuming the report was written by a kiwi

hi slim6y, I actually meant kiwi as in it was on a NZ website, so assuming the report was written by a kiwi

I think it was written by a South African and the NZPA took the story... It's ok, I knew what you meant :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back