Just sharing...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalMoon

Reptile Lover
Reaction score
2 years ago I was working 2 jobs 7 days a week, one was as a swimming instructor and the other was as a weather technician for the Bureau of Meteorology doing 3 hourly field observations.... I gave these positions up to look after my Dad as he was very unwell. In the last few months he has got back on his own 2 feet, so I made the choice to resume my life and some of the changes I have made is to reconcile with my Husband, relocate to be with him, and the other is apply for a job on the first day of being in my new town(2 weeks ago)I just got a call this morning and I have an interview next week for the position as a receptionist in a vet surgery.... Fingers crossed, I know I may not get the position but I am so pleased I even got a look in :D 2 years out of the work force is quite a bit. I did do volunteer work though and completed a few courses whilst nursing Dad wish me luck my fellow APS'rs :D

I'd wish you luck, but you don't need it :D there is no way they can say no to someone as awesome as you haha =p.

Glad to hear your father has recovered well. And yay and good luck with the hubby and the interview! I'd love that job, and I hope you get it. Keep us updated! :)

Ohhh good on u Crystalmoon will be crossing my fingers and toes 4 u....but im sure u wont need it. I wondered y u moved to Roma! lol now it all makes sense :)

Way to go.. Crystal. Your attitude here just shows you would be perfect for the job. Don't sell yourself short and go in there as friendly as you are here and you will kill it.
Best of Luck!

I would want to be a weather technician again... Somehow I don't see that paying that well... But it would be way fun!

I would want to be a weather technician again... Somehow I don't see that paying that well... But it would be way fun!
Ha ha ha no Slim the pay wasnt great but I worked for the bureau in the NT and Nth QLD for a total of near 8 years, always as a second job ;) you could say it was the love of the job that kept me there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back