just wondering what sort of monitors these guys were

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead1990

Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
as tittle states just wondering what these guys actually are wouldnt mind one like this and picture was taken at landcruiser park last weekend when me and a few mates went out in the patrol was a blast of a weekend

IMG_0091.jpg

i thought this one was bloody nice and was very friendly in the fact the patrol i was sitting in is quiet loud and it didnt mind sitting there for a photograph

Looks like a Bells Phase Lace Monitor - lovely looking thing! Nice find :)

Love these guys. I can't wait to own my own in the near future. He probably wasn't bothered by you because he felt nice and safe up his tree there. I love that they can just walk up trees like this as if they wree flat ground

haha yeah we spotted em from ages away and there everywhere on the road there too my other mate was leading the way and reckoned there was heaps just like them ones running of the road as we were driving cheers for the id's makes me wish we still had the big aivery up the back yard even more now

oh and there was actually 2 of them and as we got closer one took off into some bushes and this one hung of the tree for a picture they were both really nice looking which makes me like the picture even more :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back