Keeping and Breeding Boyds Forest dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

$NaKe PiMp

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have some queries, regarding the keeping and especially the breeding of this interesting dragon species.
Theres not a lot of published information, but i know there must be some keepers out there who have some good knowledge on this species.
??????????????????

I am sure I saw articles in RA and Keeping & Breeding Australian Lizards has a great chapter on Boyds - very detailed.

thanks Micheal,There is a very good write up in that book and some good articles that are available.I am assisting a friend from my co**** with some research, and the thing that i think she will be finding the hardest to find is personal comments from experienced keepers mainly,and some of the papers out there on the subject that are harder to find that people may have come across in herpetological journals.
Its also interesting to dig around to see what we can come up with.

There isn't a lot in the scientific literature. Geordie Torr started his PhD on ecology of Boyds but didn't submit his theses. However, he published very interesting article in Australian Geographic (Jan-Mar 2003). It's worth reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back