Kev's Christmas Presents!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here's some pics of a few of the snakes I'm ordering from Constrictors Unlimited. They are 04's produced my Mike Wilbanks himself. I'll be doing the money transfer tomorrow or Wednesday (my time). I hope I'm not jinxing anything by posting pics early. The bad news is it will take sometime for the CITIES paperwork to clear :cry: . Oh well, here's some of the little critters.

Male Lavander Albino Retic

AlbinoReticM1_Pic2.jpg

Female Het Albino Tiger Retic

TigerHetF2.jpg

Male Salmon Boa Constictor (possible het for Sunglow) This is a gift for some friends of ours

SalmonM2.jpg

Our female Salmon Boa possible het sunglow

SalmonF1_Pic3.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've got a het albino Retic comming too and I'm also getting a pair of granit Burms too for my wife, both from Mike Wilbanks. I had to post pics, I'm very excited!

RE: Kev

nice one kev, how long will the paperwork take?

That Lavender Albino is GORGEOUS!!!

What's one of them worth (if you don't mind me asking)?

:p

Hix

F@#% EN AWESOME i love em and thats all i have to say about that, hope i kept on topic :wink:

I hope they all die when you get them!!!

Except the male salmon Boa!!! i love him, he reminds me of one of those rubics snake puzzles from when i was young.

And please realise im not serious about my first comment, i hope they all go really well for you Kevyn!!!

Everyone here displays their Jelousy for your animals, but i personally prefer our beloved aussie natives mate!!! But it is great to have another herper from O/S to show off what you have there, but again, We have better here!! naaaa naaa na naa naaaaa!! LOL

Merry Xmas Kev!!! Take it easy dude!!!

looks like some decent animals and some decent prices to boot.

Son_of_Ash said:
All the best to you and yours Sherman! And I do agree, you guys have some damn fine snakes there.

Cheers Kev!!! And we are lucky to have a member here that can enlighten us with what there is out in the international herp world!!

Thanks Kev!!!

He's actually given me a great deal on the pair of Granit Burms. I can't complain about a free het albino Retic either. I'll feel alot better once the money wire is done. Like I said I'm wiring the cash either tomorrow or Wednesday. I can't help this feeling that the whole deal is going to fall through. I know I'm just excited, these are dream snakes for me.

why would it all fall through kev? and how did you get a free het albino retic out of it all?

nice snakes but.....

WE WANT VENOMOUS PICS :twisted: :D

Awesome Stuff Kevyn! The colours in that Salmon Boa are to die for! Actually they all look awesome! Thanks for the piccies!

I hope it works out well for you and it doesn't fall through as you are thinking it might! That would be a shame.

couldnt find price of those granite burms kev. also the lavend3er albino is like $2k is that a hatchy?

Holy questions Batman! Okay I'll try to get to everybody here...

Yes the $2K price tag is a 04 Retic.

The reason I'm worried that it will fall through is that I haven't paid for them yet. We're waiting on a big a$$ check from Meaghan's attourney. It's an auto-insurance settlement. The check most likely will be here tomorrow, either way it's on it's way, so sometime in the next couple days. I'm a negative thinker, what can I say. I imagine all the things that can possible (or impossiblely) go wrong and stress over them.

He doesn't have the Granits on his price list. The market value for those is about 8 and a half bills and I'm pay way less.

(Deep breathe!)

The lavander albino comes with a free het of the opposite sex. Thanks for the comments on the Salmons. When bred together they produce super salmons. Those are crazy.

The Fire Balls are so expensive because they are visible hets for lucisitic, a solid white, black eyed ball python. The most valuable snake on the market. I don't have any, and have no interest in them. I have bugger all stomach for the ball python market. It's just maddness. Meaghan loves them, and wants some het piebalds but I have no interest in them.

I hope I got to everyone. If not just ask again.

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Wow, the first two are way above mate, fantastic! you lucky lucky B * ! :D Merry Xmas

santa_07_text.thumb.gif

The lavenders are amazing. You should see the purple phase albino Retics. Those are like some acid trips I used to have. I'd love some but they were just a bit too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back