Kev's Christmas Presents!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Kev,i love those snakes,can't wait to see what you produce from them.The purple phase albino retics are bloody awesome!!!
Those are like some acid trips I used to have. I'd love some but they were just a bit too expensive.
Surely they wouldn't be as exy as any one of those snakes :lol:

Wow, they are awesome...Especially love the look of the Lavander Albino Retic

Wow, they are awesome...Especially love the look of the Lavander Albino Retic

I'm affraid I don't have the software at the moment do upload video onto my computer. I have been trying. These guys will paid for in full Thursday morning! And I'll see if I can get some pics of the het and the granits too.

Well it's all good for the Temple Viper. She's paid for in full :D :D !!! I hit a bit of a snag at the bank with my Retic order. Seems a need a bit more information. GRRRRRR.... With any luck my Retics will be paid in full tomorrow. I just realised it's Christmas eve in Australia. Merry Christmas all from Kevyn and Meaghan Harper!

same back to you kevyn...any pics of the temple viper?

.any pics of the temple viper?

Not yet. I won't have any up until I pick her up. I get some shots of her straight off. I'll try to get some shots of some of the other stuff the breeder has too. I'm going to go picture crazy with her.

Those are beautiful snakes, I wish we could have these animals here, Retics are my all time favourite snake. Although we have some nice animals here we just can't compete with things like a big adult male Green Iguana or Basilisk or Chameleons or just about any of the arboreal vipers. Maybe one day but I wont hold my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back