kids and Nth Korea

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's about time someone puts the USA in it place.....
You have indicated that I have misinterpreted your meaning here. Can you please explain what you had in mind by “put in their place”, so there is no further misconception?

Blue

My cousin the other day showed me some info on the Korea's nuke crisis and baisicly all NK have done is done a press release saying that if any military action is taken against them they would use all force necessary including nuclear to defend themselves and the media has spun it so all of a sudden they have threatens the world with nuclear strikes.

The current war in Syria with interests from Turkey, Israel, Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia for example...... something going on there that is not simply about a struggle against a dictator, control of gas lines I think...... Look at what happened in Egypt.
NWO are the ones to be watching, not North Korea IMO
+1

All of these comments and the NWO is only mentioned once. What a sad sad state the sheeple are in hey =bECS=? haha

Sort of like the war on Libya...
"we must kill this evil tyrant!!"
"ok fellow rebels (USA sponsored) we have killed the evil leader, the first thing i think we should do is create a privately owned federal reserve right?"
"that job is done! who else needs our country take over skills?"
"I hear Syria, Iran, North Korea and Cuba still need our help! they dont have our superawesome, controlled, country destroying banking system!"

Sit back and argue over what NK can or cant do... it doesnt really matter when the world is being raped by the "good guys" in front of your faces.

When or if something happens, it would be cause for concern. Until then I'll let the pretend soldiers in politics make the calls.

Jacorin, best advice I can offer to pass onto your youngsters mate is just make sure they have all the facts and that they understand it. As they used to say, "Hope for the best, plan for the worst"

….Sit back and argue over what NK can or cant do... it doesnt really matter when the world is being raped by the "good guys" in front of your faces.
You seem keen to defend an anti-US attitude. I think we are all aware that the Kuwait involvement, for example, was strongly motivated to protect US oil supplies from that country. I don’t see that as in anyway unacceptable given the circumstances. Imagine you had a mate that supplied you with quality reptiles at a value-for-money price and another seller muscled in and tried to take over his business and do who knows what with the prices. If it were within your capabilities to do something about it, I am sure you would.

The US may well have realised that they were too lenient the first time around and should have removed Saddam Hussein permanently. He continued to be a threat to neighbours and stability as well as organising terrorist attacks. Remember that we are talking here about someone that had his own family members executed if he thought they were a negative influence to his dictatorship. So it does not take a lot of neurones to work out what happened to Joe Citizen that was remotely critical of his regime, its methods or its decisions. The changes in Iraq have not been smooth but no-one could sustain an argument that the country is worse off.

There is no question that the US looks after its own interests. So what? Doesn’t every country to the best of their capabilities? The US has clearly realised it has to work in cooperation with other nations of the world to achieve its aims, be they military or economic. The resultant benefits to each country involved are clear for all to see.

Blue

It should probably be pointed out that this whole conversation would be impossible in North Korea. In fact it would carry a death penalty, most likely a public execution. There is NO freedom of speech in North Korea, any criticism of the regime is a political crime and the best you could hope for would be a long term stay in a re-education camp. There is also no freedom of religion. Any unauthorized religious activity is a political crime. There is no freedom of the press. ALL television and radio sets are distributed by the state and are only capable of receiving media that is produced by the state. Attempting to alter a tv or radio set to receive foreign media is... you guessed it, a political crime. There is no freedom of movement. You can't even move around the country let alone leave it. Only top political figures can own a car and even then the petrol is doled out by the state as the country is constantly in short supply of ALL resources. The 1990's famine which was directly caused by the policies of the regime cost 1 million lives. NK is the ONLY country to suffer a famine since industrialisation. It's true that the fish rots from the head first.

This is from the Office of The United Nations High Commissioner For Human Rights:

"Torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment, public executions, extra judicial and arbitrary detention, the absence of due process and the rule of law, imposition of the death penalty for political reasons, the existence of a large number of prison camps and the extensive use of forced labour;Sanctions on citizens of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea who have been repatriated from abroad, such as treating their departure as treason leading to punishments of internment, torture, inhuman or degrading treatment or the death penalty;
All-pervasive and severe restrictions on the freedoms of thought, conscience, religion, opinion and expression, peaceful assembly and association and on access of everyone to information, and limitations imposed on every person who wishes to move freely within the country and travel abroad;
Continued violation of the human rights and fundamental freedoms of women, in particular the trafficking of women for prostitution or forced marriage, ethnically motivated forced abortions, including by labour inducing injection or natural delivery, as well as infanticide of children of repatriated mothers, including in police detention centres and labour training camps."

Human rights don't exist in NK, yet we in the west defend the very people torturing, killing and denying these rights to their own people en masse and criticise our own governments in the same breath. People accusing the west of 'raping the world' from the comfort of their computers ought to step back to appreciate the irony in their own statements. Unless you're comfortable with a regime like this having nuclear weapons that they are openly threatening to use then make no mistake, The regime in North Korea ARE THE BAD GUYS.

So are you saying the NK couldn't smuggle operatives and/or WMD's onto US soil in the same way Al-Qaeda did (with the people not the WMD's)?

The US borders are full of massive loopholes, early warning systems aren't going to do a damn thing when a WMD is driven into a major city in the back of a family SVU.

Re-read what you've written here, have a good think about it, then walk away.

A bunch of guys commandeering commercial planes is quite different to getting an enriched uranium warhead and its carrier across international borders and into the US.
Stop watching James Bond and go get a good education into military nuclear capabilities before you make comments like this.

It should probably be pointed out that this whole conversation would be impossible in North Korea. In fact it would carry a death penalty, most likely a public execution. There is NO freedom of speech in North Korea, any criticism of the regime is a political crime and the best you could hope for would be a long term stay in a re-education camp. There is also no freedom of religion. Any unauthorized religious activity is a political crime. There is no freedom of the press. ALL television and radio sets are distributed by the state and are only capable of receiving media that is produced by the state. Attempting to alter a tv or radio set to receive foreign media is... you guessed it, a political crime. There is no freedom of movement. You can't even move around the country let alone leave it. Only top political figures can own a car and even then the petrol is doled out by the state as the country is constantly in short supply of ALL resources. The 1990's famine which was directly caused by the policies of the regime cost 1 million lives. NK is the ONLY country to suffer a famine since industrialisation. It's true that the fish rots from the head first.

This is from the Office of The United Nations High Commissioner For Human Rights:

"Torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment, public executions, extra judicial and arbitrary detention, the absence of due process and the rule of law, imposition of the death penalty for political reasons, the existence of a large number of prison camps and the extensive use of forced labour;Sanctions on citizens of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea who have been repatriated from abroad, such as treating their departure as treason leading to punishments of internment, torture, inhuman or degrading treatment or the death penalty;
All-pervasive and severe restrictions on the freedoms of thought, conscience, religion, opinion and expression, peaceful assembly and association and on access of everyone to information, and limitations imposed on every person who wishes to move freely within the country and travel abroad;
Continued violation of the human rights and fundamental freedoms of women, in particular the trafficking of women for prostitution or forced marriage, ethnically motivated forced abortions, including by labour inducing injection or natural delivery, as well as infanticide of children of repatriated mothers, including in police detention centres and labour training camps."

Human rights don't exist in NK, yet we in the west defend the very people torturing, killing and denying these rights to their own people en masse and criticise our own governments in the same breath. People accusing the west of 'raping the world' from the comfort of their computers ought to step back to appreciate the irony in their own statements. Unless you're comfortable with a regime like this having nuclear weapons that they are openly threatening to use then make no mistake, The regime in North Korea ARE THE BAD GUYS.

I never defended them at all. Never said what they were doing was right. I also have every right to criticize our gov and the USA. The problem isnt really the gov either. Its the puppetmasters that control them - if you want to refute this, go do some research first.

There is no irony in my statements, just the truth that i have come to learn. All the mainstream media fed chumps will only ever see what they want them to see :)

Again... sheeple

Re-read what you've written here, have a good think about it, then walk away.

A bunch of guys commandeering commercial planes is quite different to getting an enriched uranium warhead and its carrier across international borders and into the US.
Stop watching James Bond and go get a good education into military nuclear capabilities before you make comments like this.

You serious? What GJ said is very possible. There are tonnes of weapons/amuntion/drugs coming from Mexico to the US each day....

Just so its easier for you... Make bomb (even if its dirty as) --> get it to mexico (a myriad of ways to do this) --> drive into the US.

come on guys....this was started to get ppl to talk to their kids and try to allay their fears and answer their questions,due to some young kids coming into my shop and talking about whats going on and conscription.... you lot really need to get a grip on yourselves....or loosen your grip,your constricting the blood to your brains

I never defended them at all. Never said what they were doing was right. I also have every right to criticize our gov and the USA. The problem isnt really the gov either. Its the puppetmasters that control them - if you want to refute this, go do some research first.

There is no irony in my statements, just the truth that i have come to learn. All the mainstream media fed chumps will only ever see what they want them to see :)

Again... sheeple

Of course you have the right to criticise our government. That was kinda my point ;)
Also, who are the puppet masters you speak of? It sounds a lot like you're a conspiracy theorist. I guess if I did try to refute your premise, anything I could offer would be part of the conspiracy, right?

Joacorin, this has been an adult conversation. Why are you so desperate to get the thread closed? I've seen a lot worse on this forum ;)

so water boarding prisoners, who are being held without charge for years then either released as they couldn't charge them with anything or charged with new laws put in place after the act had taken place.... But this isn't against human rights?
The USA killed the Japanese soldiers that used waterboarding on USA pow but then uses it on pow themselves..... Why hasn't anyone been charged with these war crimes?

Of course you have the right to criticise our government. That was kinda my point ;)
Also, who are the puppet masters you speak of? It sounds a lot like you're a conspiracy theorist. I guess if I did try to refute your premise, anything I could offer would be part of the conspiracy, right?

Open your eyes, The people that control the government are the super rich... Why would the give millions to get a person power if they weren't able to control them and get what they wanted?

Also, who are the puppet masters you speak of?

Rothschilds / Illuminati / NWO

One government, one currency, one elite, one banking system, total control over the worlds population.

I was born in the 50's and growing up in the 60's it was just common knowledge that the Yanks, Soviets, Poms, French etc were going to blow the world to hell. Nuclear armagedon was the accepted norm. Happily it didn't happen and now seems unlikely. (not impossible) When I was 12 I had worked out that I would go to the Boneparte Archipelligo because (by my reckoning) I could live off the land and sea there and ecape all the loonies :). Still a bit sad that a 12 year old thinks along those lines really.

These days I think the end of the world is more likely to be a germ (probably one we invent ourselves).

"This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back