• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Knob-tailed Geckoes for sale, I am selling the lot

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Scientific Name

Nephrurus levis levis and Nephrurus levis occidentalis

Common Name

Knob-tailed Geckoes

Hatchlings, juveniles and proven breeders

Sex

Both

Size

Hatchlings to adult

Quantity Available

I haven't counted. 20 or so; pictures of all are included.

Price

$120-$offer
Discounts for bulk.

Bred By

Sdaji

General Description

For various reasons, mostly to get away from working with feed insects so much, I am selling my entire collection of Knob-tailed Geckoes. I have been breeding them for several years now, it has been one of my main projects and this is a very regretful move, but I suppose all good things must come to and end, and this is the end of the line for me.

They range from a couple of hatchlings I have left through to my adult breeders. Usually I take the time to carefully take pictures as good as I can manage, but unfortunately time hasn't permitted top quality pictures of these, and they aren't really displayed as well as they could be. All animals are feeding and healthy, several look much better in the flesh than they will here. In this case I just took a single picture of each lizard while going through doing a routine feed and clean.

Melbourne (ish)

Willing to Freight?

Sure.

Contact Details

email [email protected]
phone 0403 267 495 - calls only, no SMS please. I am struggling to answer all my calls lately, so if you don't get an answer please don't be offended.

Okay... pictures, prices and details... here we go...

Hatchling (unsexed) Nephrurus levis levis $120 - reference DSCN5573
DSCN5573hatchlinglevislevis.jpg

Hatchling (unsexed) Nephrurus levis occidentalis $130 - reference DSCN5569
DSCN5569hatchlingoccidentalis.jpg

Juvenile FEMALE Nephrurus levis occidentalis, $180 - reference DSCN5565
DSCN5565youngoccidentalisfemale.jpg

Juvenile MALE Nephrurus levis levis $120 - reference DSCN 5561
DSCN5561younglevislevismale.jpg

Juvenile MALE Nephrurus levis occidentalis $120 reference DSCN5560
DSCN5560youngoccidentalismale.jpg

Young adult/subadult FEMALE N. l. occidentalis, this girl is lovely and is one I was planning to hold on to for breeding (to those who saw her when younger, she is the one which had the blue eyelids and is from the line which produces the awesome-looking hatchlings). $220 - Reference - DSCN5558
DSCN5558youngoccidentalisfemale.jpg

Proven breeding FEMALE N. l. levis $230 - girls from this line reliably produce 6-8 clutches per season even if you're not trying hard, and I've had up to 16 clutches. This girl was produced by a mother who produced 16 clutches in one season, and many babies from this line are very good looking - picture does the lizard no justice. Reference DSCN5556
DSCN5556levisgirl.jpg

Proven breeding FEMALES (and a male half in shot - ignore) from above line. $offers. Reference DSCN5555 (top or bottom female)
DSCN5555levislevisgirlsandboydownth.jpg

Adult Yellow N.l.levis MALE $offer, reference DSCN5554
DSCN5554yellowlevislevisboy.jpg

Proven breeders, N.l.levis FEMALE (above) and MALE (below). $offers, reference DSCN5552
DSCN5552levislevispairfemaleabovema.jpg

Proven breeding FEMALE N.l.levis FEMALE $230, reference DSCN5550
DSCN5550levislevisgirl.jpg

Proven breeding FEMALE N.l.occidentalis $250 (I've knocked back offers a lot higher for this girl in the past, and will be particularly sad to see this one go). Reference DSCN5548
DSCN5548occigirl.jpg

This proven breeding pair of N.l.occidentalis has produced some absolutely stunning babies, and their mother was one of the best yellow adults I have ever seen. FEMALE $250, MALE $130 reference DSCN5546
DSCN5546occidentalisfemaleabovemale.jpg

Proven breeding N.l.occidentalis pair, this picture does them no justice. The female usually looks much more vivid with very contrasting black on a pale background, and the male changes between being one of the best hypos you've seen and being darker. I couldn't have managed much of a worse picture of these two if I tried! FEMALE $230 MALE $130 reference DSCN5544
DSCN5544occidentalisfemaleleftmaler.jpg

Proven breeding pair of N.l.occidentalis. I think this is what the people who like to hype things up call "reduced pattern", and it's certainly a lovely couple of animals. The female has a very broad tail and produces some babies with similarly broad tails. I have been meaning to get around to breeding two broad-tailed animals together, and had planned to next season, but I suppose I won't get around to it now.
$offers reference DSCN5542
DSCN5542occifemaleontopmalebelow.jpg

Nice yellow 'reduced pattern' MALE N.l.occidentalis $offer reference DSCN5540
DSCN5540maleocci.jpg

I can't edit the original post, but when sold I will remove pictures from the online album. If you refresh this page you'll see the remaining lizards. I have had heaps of interest in these animals and will be returning emails and PMs as quickly as I can.

As you can see, most are now sold, and pending payment, all I have left is the three 'reduced pattern' occies and the yellow male levis DSCN5554. I have received good offers on the occidentalis, but have been unable to contact the person I was holding them for, so if I don't hear back from him by Monday they'll be up for grabs.

To those who commented on the silly text fonts, it's just the default one on Photobucket and I didn't know how to change it! :lol:

Two remaining, one young male levis levis (DSCN5561) and one male occidentalis (DSCN5542).

If you refresh this page you will see only the pictures of the animals remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back