Kookaburra tries to attack hatchy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know of a similar incident,a guy i know who is a wildlife carer was sunning a diamond on the cloths line
went inside for a sec and then heard a commotion outside with flapping of wings
went outside and the diamond was gone!!

they are a irresistable feed to a bird like a kookaburra

After reading this post I think I'll be taking my slug gun outside with me for my Bredli sunning excursions to keep those rascally birds away!!!

Gee Luke, you have really learnt a hard lesson.
Thanks heavens it didn't turn out for the worst!

if i open jasta's tub hes always curious to get out.. i had the clickclack open last night and my phone went started ringing, and the 10 seconds or so that i turned around to put it on silent coz my flatmate was sleeping, he had gotten out and creeping around on my bed.
not game enough to take him outside yet when hes this keen to escape hahaha.

----------:shock:-------------:rolleyes:mmmmmmmmm A quote from Forest Gump"STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!"------------

i have like a family or group of around 6 in my area which has bush.
i was outside the other day sunning my beardy in my hand, i heard a kooka laugh behind me from up in a tree. my beardy shot down off me, onto the foor and turned around with its mouth open. i freaked and took her inside. i didnt think they were that sneaky!
in saying that. i recently receivedi a nice big exo terra outdoor mesh terraterium thing?i put my 5 foot bredli in there yesterday to try out. i was out there the whole time having a coffee and smoke and did wonder if its still risky putting him in a mesh enclosure? what do you guys think on it? only reason i say that is i know theres a few that keep diamonds and that outdoors permantly ( in chicken wire enclosures of course, not mesh) but would the kookas stress them all the time? Just wondering what you guys think on the outdoor exo terra outdoor sunning enclosure

we are all only human which is why mistakes are made and lessons are learnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back