Lace monitor chasing a light (video)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RSPcrazy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I just got my lace monitor Snickers on video chasing a light reflection in his enclosure. My fiancée and I found it very amusing and thought we should share it with everyone.

Snickers having a kitten moment with a light - YouTube

P.s. theirs a moment in the video where he opens his mouth and a dog barks at the same time. I love monitors, their personalitys are so very different from other reptiles.

Enjoy.

For shame, teasing the lacey.

I should try it with my beardie. Maybe I can get the lazy lizard to do some exercise.

For shame, teasing the lacey.

I should try it with my beardie. Maybe I can get the lazy lizard to do some exercise.

I tryed it with my beardies. It didn't work, they just look at it with a baffled look on their faces lol.

Also, it didn't take him long to realize he couldn't get it, after this video he flopped back down to bask and ignored it.

Shows how intelligent they really are. Unlike a cat that would of kept chasing it for another hour (no offense Mr.Kitty), he stopped and realized he couldn't get it and gave up trying.

Last edited:
I love monitors. From what I've seen of them, they seem so smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back