Lace Monitor Enquiries

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

absinthe_616

Reaction score
In the near future, when i finally move house and everything (looking at about 4 months or so), i am planning on buying a lace monitor.

Do i need to have a level 2 licence? If so how to i get that?

And also does anyone know any breeders or places that would have monitors, so that i dont have to scour the web for ages, or settle with an adult because I cant find any juveniles.

Hey absinthe,

Can't help you with QLD licence laws for Lacies as I'm in NSW (it's probably something along the lines of proven experience with other herps, Pythons, Skinks, Dragons), but I can tell you 'crocdoc', (a regular on this site and others ) has, in my biased opinion, some of the best Lacies available and is a nice bloke to deal with aswell.
I believe he has several well started juvies available ATM on "Herp Trader" and more to come, I suspect.

I'm sure you won't be dissapointed!

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

I.V.

If your not moving out of Qld then you DONT need to upgrade your license to keep a lace monitor.

ok awesome :D thanks IV and scorps

i will contact crocdoc soon and inquire about freight and the availability in a few months time.

thanks again!

umm i dont really know QLD but in vic we only need a basic licence
also scorps how do own a corn snake a albino boa and iguana's they are all american
and illegal(as far as i know) corn snakes i know for a fact are illegal
but yeh back to the thread umm call up your local coucil is your best bet coz they WILL know.....

also scorps how do own a corn snake a albino boa and iguana's they are all american
quote]

Im guessing its a joke

and illegal(as far as i know) .

They are not american.

The corn snakes are American and yes they are illegal exotics but they are everywhere just because there illegal doesn't mean no one has them like drugs just becoz there illegal doesn't mean no one has them . Make sense ??

It's a joke signature guys... lighten up!

They're all American, Corns are from North America, the other two from South America.

but yeh back to the thread umm call up your local coucil is your best bet coz they WILL know.....

lol. thuis guy is missing the point.
its obviously a joke

Hey falana are you getting yours out and handling them? or just leaving them be.

I got one this season from David too and he is great. He hides a lot, but he is slowly getting used to me watching him whenever I am in the reptile room.

What state are you in adsinthe in Nsw you need a class 2 licence having held a class 1 licence for 2 years in Qld everything seems to be covered on the same licence dont know about any other state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back