Lace monitor image

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

julespython

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am making a sign for a lace monitor enclosure and I need an image/picture of a lace monitor that perfectly sums up a typical lace monitor to use on the sign. I have searched everywhere on shutter stock and flicker but none have a full body shot of a lace monitor. Can anybody point me in the right direction or possibly post some of your on pics, must be good quality. Thanks guys

I sometimes wonder if people aren't getting just a little precious when it comes to their photos. Personally, I'd be proud as punch to have any photo I took (or any photo of one of my animals for that matter) on display in a reptile park. I certainly wouldn't expect to be financially compensated.

I sometimes wonder if people aren't getting just a little precious when it comes to their photos. Personally, I'd be proud as punch to have any photo I took (or any photo of one of my animals for that matter) on display in a reptile park. I certainly wouldn't expect to be financially compensated.

lol I agree and If I could take photos I would too. I've just seen a couple of blow ups lately with seemingly innocent requests being shot down.

I have a few, but not sure if it's what you're looking for? You're certainly welcome to any of these. Oppps! Pic heavy folks!

Attachments

• Brumation  2011 003 [1600x1200].jpg
    Brumation 2011 003 [1600x1200].jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 100
  • Jipp! 009 [1600x1200].jpg
    Jipp! 009 [1600x1200].jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Borry 002 [1600x1200].jpg
    Borry 002 [1600x1200].jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Siesta Time! 004 [1600x1200].jpg
    Siesta Time! 004 [1600x1200].jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Siesta Time! 001 [1600x1200].jpg
    Siesta Time! 001 [1600x1200].jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 96
  • And again 003 [1600x1200].jpg
    And again 003 [1600x1200].jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Sonny 006 [1600x1200].jpg
    Sonny 006 [1600x1200].jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 98
  • OAB 001 [1600x1200].jpg
    OAB 001 [1600x1200].jpg
    102 KB · Views: 89
I have a few, but not sure if it's what you're looking for? You're certainly welcome to any of these. Oppps! Pic heavy folks!

It's only for my private display, thanks imported varanus! Although they are fantastic shots, I am after a lace monitor in a natural setting. I have found one picture I like but unfortunately it's only a half-body shot so I can't really use it. I'll find the right one eventually. And I'll be sure to post pics of the full display once completed.

It's only for my private display, thanks imported varanus! Although they are fantastic shots, I am after a lace monitor in a natural setting. I have found one picture I like but unfortunately it's only a half-body shot so I can't really use it. I'll find the right one eventually. And I'll be sure to post pics of the full display once completed.

No probs. What about a roadtrip to the Northern Grampians (as you're in Ballarat)? If you do a reckie near Mt Stapylton/ Mt Zero area, especially this time of year, with a good macro zoom, you're bound to find something useful:)!

Oh funny you should say that, I'm actually heading to my william in the grampians this weekend to film tigers , I might pop over to mt zero for a while. Have you seen lace monitors at mount zero or surrounding?

Oh funny you should say that, I'm actually heading to my william in the grampians this weekend to film tigers , I might pop over to mt zero for a while. Have you seen lace monitors at mount zero or surrounding?

There's a few walks through the Yellow Box woodland surrounding that northern area and I've seen several dozen each season. I lived in the area for several years in the late 90's/ early 00's however. Failing that, Scott's offer is a good one:)!

A few RBB's and textillis in the same area if you're into elapids.

Thanks Scott will do!

Thanks imported varanus ill ill check it out this Sunday as the weather look good

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Scott will do!

Thanks imported varanus ill ill check it out this Sunday as the weather look good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back