lace monitors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanx Mate. I know i have other monitors and i have had experiance with my cousins lacey's. My dad has a class 2 licence. Do you know what size cage they need when there little?
Mate, i'm hoping you're aware that these are a big species of lizard and are potentially dangerous. They are not for the inexperienced. Since you are only 12, i can only assume that you are inexperienced (keeping blue tongues/ bearded dragons etc doesn't count).

Also, these animals are on class 2. I believe you need to be 18 years old to acquire this licence.

But to answer your question, they are roughly 15cm long as hatchlings (from memory), and can be kept in a small enclosure at this size, however they grow quickly. They are $500 as hatchlings.

Hey thanx Mate. I know i have other monitors and i have had experiance with my cousins lacey's. My dad has a class 2 licence. Do you know what size cage they need when there little?

*cough,cough*BS*cough,cough*..oh yer,thats okay then... awsome..you should get a lacey to add to your collection of other monitors ;) would be cool.

mckeller.lol it doesnt have to be a retarded one eyed lizard to be a calm animal..(well i guess that woulda made the one at the expo calm) ahah but ye..browse youtube,ssnakeman69 vids..theres a guy on there who has a very tame lacey he takes it outside and carry's it on his shoulder..another youtube video..crocdoc,a video there where he lets his lacey walk about outside aswell and it doesnt seem to be flighty or scared of the new surroundings.there r tree's every where in the vid and it doesnt seem intested to get away up a tree....just proof that u can make them a calm animal..just takes like you said respekt..also patience and years..but it can be done i believe,.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back